Leaving

krelithous

Prius hater
Supporter
I'll be leaving for a while. as a few on here know that my wife has cancer and it's not getting any better as for the day before yesterday she tried to get out of bed and couldn't walk. she said that her legs felt like rubber bands and had a tingling feeling. I rushed her to the ER and they ran an MRI and they found this thing by her spine so after that they sent her downtown for surgery and they removed a tumor from her spine that was pressing up against her spine I guess. I'll have to ask the doc. I need my space and time to get my thoughts together as my mind is in other places right now

krelithous

Prius hater
Supporter
I went to visit my wife today:). I swear the hallway was like 10 miles long with the floors and the walls all buffed and shining. it kind of felt like I was in a pink Floyd movie with led zeppelin's dazed and confused going through my head:confused::stare1:. she was laying in bed with iv's hooked to her with a thing to catch the blood from where the tumor was. I guess there gonna transfer the the other hospital tomorrow. talk about a complete mind ****:stare1::(.

Last edited:

krelithous

Prius hater
Supporter
they released my wife today. they were gonna run more tests to see if the tumor was a new cancer starting or a new cancer. from what I knoe there gonna run more tests next month. there gona go in with a needle and get a pice of the tissue from her liver. she's ok just walking around in a walker though she won't walk normal for a while. and I will keep posting updates;). thanks for everyones thoughts and prayers

Last edited:

krelithous

Prius hater
Supporter
Sorry to hear this @krelithous .
Thoughts and prayers for her and you.
You don't have to vacate entirely, just pop in and let us know how it's going between crises.

It might take your mind off things for a minute...
which is a good thing.
Even if your heart isn't in it.

Heavy load...
:(
Even if your heart isn't in it:eek:. it's a sickness :D. ofcourse my heart is still in it I just have to put the brakes on for now :(. I decided no more local crapola :usflag: