Leasing to Landstar, and Landstar's Load Alert feature

Discussion in 'Landstar' started by Mike, Dec 4, 2013.

1. revelation1911

revelation1911 Well-Known Member

That's a strange bunch over there I had 10 or 12 names there. One didn't last a day.
    They'd always get me for taking sides with the guys they'd gang up on.
    You know the ones asking stupid questions? like I got a dui can I drive a truck? The holier than though group would go to work and I'd follow in with an attack.
    Did I mention I hate the holier than though type? I think everyone should drive a truck at least once to know what I hate the goverenment means.

krelithous likes this.
  2. Shadetree

Shadetree Active Member

Here Mike, this might answer many of your questions...
    As you can see, there are many filters to keep you from getting most unwanted calls or emails, some slip through, but I use it often and it's nice being able to book a load driving down the road... Doesn't cut out all the time spent in front of the computer looking, but it helps...

[​IMG]

Mike likes this.
  3. Norah

Norah New Member

Not what I see, just yesterday dealt with double booking, one single agency. had the same load on the board minimum of five times and when I brought it to the attention of the agent I was told several different people in that agency had posted the same load. Fired?? I highly doubt that as long as they continue making money for Landstar.