Indiana rollover

Discussion in 'Old Dominion Freight Line' started by MustangLX, Jan 23, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MustangLX

MustangLX Parolee,financial advisor

2. diehard

diehard redneck

that aint a very pretty site.

3. patriciajnsn

patriciajnsn Steering Wheel Holder

Nope,it sure is'nt diehard.I've seen more rollovers this yr and cars in ditches.Plain and simple,too fast for conditions and/or maybe did'nt leave enough following space.I don't know why everyone has to be in such a hurry only to go nowhere when its snowing out and roads are 100%covered.Im a patient driver anyway but come winter that's when im the most patient.

4. boone315

boone315 SPACE TRUCKING

They really should ban those doubles when the roads are bad, they think by piggybacking pups that it is safer, it is not, they can come around faster then the others.

5. diehard

diehard redneck

there was a tanker wrecked on I77 around gent. north bound side just past the toll booth. last i heard they had the road completely closed and didnt know what was in the tanker. never did hear anymore on this.

6. boone315

boone315 SPACE TRUCKING

Question What is the crime scene tape for?

7. Sinister

Sinister Smartass Emeritus Supporter

I saw this wreck on my way north. At first I thought it was two trucks.

8. MustangLX

No, it's not. I was in that crap all day Thursday. It looked like a battlefield from Louisville to Indy.
    It started as freezing rain and switched over to snow. It was tricky with the fresh snow on top of the ice, real decieving.
    I had a pucker up moment of my own on the Seymour bridge before I came up on this one.
    The most entertaining one was the empty flatbed that ended up out in the cornfield.

9. bigyellowpete

bigyellowpete Town Bike Supporter

Was that on Thursday night/Friday morning? I was at Mt Nebo for the night and heard about a hazmat wreck from another driver.

I came across another couple truck wrecks on 79 in WV on Friday after I got rolling and off 19.

10. MustangLX

Good question. I don't recall ever seeing it used at a traffic accident before.

11. searay

searay Yachtman

I65 in IN was black ice today from Lebanon north.

12. bigyellowpete

bigyellowpete Town Bike Supporter

Check out this video a dash cam caught of a truck wreck last Friday in Ontario just up the road from my place.

[video=youtube;olCoeNE501w]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=olCoeNE501w[/video]

13. diehard

diehard redneck

that wasnt pretty either.

14. Mike

Mike Well-Known Member Staff Member

That was a creepy thing to view just before going to bed.........

15. Racer X 69

Racer X 69 Member

Will it give you nightmares?

16. snowflake

snowflake Ow ya goin'

i figure he's gonna need a little bondo and paint to touch that nasty scrap up

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.