I Violated Hours Of Service & Falsified my Elogs and Getting Paid 4 it too

Discussion in 'General Trucking Discussion' started by BirchBarlow, Mar 20, 2017 at 7:00 AM.

1. BirchBarlow

BirchBarlow I hate KW 680s

Went home saturday got here early and punched in.

Well turns out I was 23 minutes shy of a 34...

So I did my usual check but I was off duty when i popped the hood and thumped my tires...

Then while I was ON DUTY and PTI was drinking coffee and playing video games on my phone...

I sure hope the DOT doesnt find out about this

2. GAnthony

GAnthony Well-Known Member

i just sent them an email...you can thank me later.

3. dchawk81

dchawk81 Well-Known Member

Don't worry, DOT reported GAnthony to the FCC for spamming them.

GAnthony and BirchBarlow like this.
  4. Rodger

Rodger Well-Known Member

:rolllaugh3:

5. GAnthony

:gun3:

6. BirchBarlow

What about Payroll finding out because I posted this on inte3net and was punched in

dchawk81 likes this.
  7. GAnthony

you're gonna get fired...again...looks like mc burger world again...

dchawk81 likes this.
  8. BirchBarlow

Yeah but Burger Barn fed me too....

That free lunch everyday really helped stretch those foodstamps

9. Blood

Blood Driveler Emeritus Supporter

I bet you left with a pocket full of fries every day too!
    :)

GAnthony and BirchBarlow like this.
  10. GAnthony

if you hadn't accepted the "free lunches", that would have been more money in yer pocket.

11. BirchBarlow

Yeah but that would have boosted my "take home" disqualifying me for programs.

Ya see I got to have my cake AND "eat" it too while the rest of you "suckers" are working 70/80 per week to pay for it.

And all that you ever achieved for all thst hard work was a scant illusion of an American dream that you are too busy and too exhausted to enjoy and an early grave from all that stress and abuse

Last edited: Mar 20, 2017 at 7:10 PM
  12. BirchBarlow

You should see what they threw in the dumpster...

Sealed 1/4 patties only a week expired and a dozen bags of perfectly good buns

Invited the whole trailer park over for one hell of a cookout

Blood likes this.
  13. GAnthony

i hardly work more than 45 hours a week, making me no sucker, than you would be doing so...

14. BirchBarlow

Well certain people here even moderators like @Injun always "chastise" me of not reaching my Full Potential...

Yet not a one of ya know me in "Real" Life and I dare say my Portfolio and held assets looks much better than most.

I could literally pay my mortgage off tommorrow yet I "refuse" and even recently cashed out some equity and refinanced because I would lose the write off

That equity is gonna free me of a Car Loan at much higher interest and I still get my deduction

My mortgage is a much lower interest rate

15. Injun

Injun Rabid Squaw Staff Member

Actually, I couldn't give a **** less. It's not what you have. It's what you contribute here. Most of what you contribute here is dreck. We keep you around to be the example of what not to do.

Twotimer, Cargo Commando and GAnthony like this.
  16. BirchBarlow

Well Im proud to be a fine "example" of what Not 2 do and how to "end up"...

Say will one of ya sign my Court Papers...

Judge has been getting "impatient" about that Communtiy Service thingy although I guess ya gotta really do some "service"

And not that I didnt try either but the Soup Kitchen said I looked too "Creepy"

17. GAnthony

oh i have seen what you are "full of"...

as recently as back in december, i started a lease on my new 2017 Camry..cheaper than a loan, no interest. get to drive a new car, every 3 years, no breakdowns, no costs over gas, insurance, taxes.

2 years ago now, i had re-fied my mortgage, got a MUCH lower rate, save "nearly $4,000" per year with the rate, allowing me MORE money to put down on the principal each month.

18. dchawk81

dchawk81 Well-Known Member

I dunno I got a pretty nice truck and a big honkin' enclosed car hauler to show for it.

(With pretty nice payments too of course.)

GAnthony likes this.
  19. BirchBarlow

I wonder what Dave Ramsey would say about all those Nice Payments

dchawk81 likes this.
  20. GAnthony

i don't listen to financial planners.

they weren't around when i was poor, now that i'm richer than Trump, they are just like flies to ****.

dchawk81 likes this.