I Violated Hours Of Service & Falsified my Elogs and Getting Paid 4 it too

BirchBarlow

I hate KW 680s
Went home saturday got here early and punched in.

Well turns out I was 23 minutes shy of a 34...

So I did my usual check but I was off duty when i popped the hood and thumped my tires...

Then while I was ON DUTY and PTI was drinking coffee and playing video games on my phone...

I sure hope the DOT doesnt find out about this

GAnthony

So I did my usual check but I was off duty when i popped the hood and thumped my tires...

Then while I was ON DUTY and PTI was drinking coffee and playing video games on my phone...

i just sent them an email...you can thank me later.

Rodger

:rolllaugh3:

BirchBarlow

I hate KW 680s
if you hadn't accepted the "free lunches", that would have been more money in yer pocket.
Yeah but that would have boosted my "take home" disqualifying me for programs.

Ya see I got to have my cake AND "eat" it too while the rest of you "suckers" are working 70/80 per week to pay for it.

And all that you ever achieved for all thst hard work was a scant illusion of an American dream that you are too busy and too exhausted to enjoy and an early grave from all that stress and abuse

Last edited:

GAnthony

Ya see I got to have my "eat" it too while the rest of you "suckers" are working 70/80 per week to pay for it.

And all that you ever achieved for all thst hard work was a scant illusion of an American dream that you are too busy and too exhausted to enjoy and an early grave from all that stress and abuse
i hardly work more than 45 hours a week, making me no sucker, than you would be doing so...

BirchBarlow

I hate KW 680s
i hardly work more than 45 hours a week, making me no sucker, than you would be doing so...
Well certain people here even moderators like @Injun always "chastise" me of not reaching my Full Potential...

Yet not a one of ya know me in "Real" Life and I dare say my Portfolio and held assets looks much better than most.

I could literally pay my mortgage off tommorrow yet I "refuse" and even recently cashed out some equity and refinanced because I would lose the write off

That equity is gonna free me of a Car Loan at much higher interest and I still get my deduction

My mortgage is a much lower interest rate

Injun

Rabid Squaw
Staff member
Supporter
Well certain people here even moderators like @Injun always "chastise" me of not reaching my Full Potential...

Yet not a one of ya know me in "Real" Life and I dare say my Portfolio and held assets looks much better than most.

I could literally pay my mortgage off tommorrow yet I "refuse" and even recently cashed out some equity and refinanced because I would lose the write off

That equity is gonna free me of a Car Loan at much higher interest and I still get my deduction

Actually, I couldn't give a **** less. It's not what you have. It's what you contribute here. Most of what you contribute here is dreck. We keep you around to be the example of what not to do.

BirchBarlow

I hate KW 680s
Actually, I couldn't give a **** less. It's not what you have. It's what you contribute here. Most of what you contribute here is dreck. We keep you around to be the example of what not to do.
Well Im proud to be a fine "example" of what Not 2 do and how to "end up"...

Say will one of ya sign my Court Papers...

Judge has been getting "impatient" about that Communtiy Service thingy although I guess ya gotta really do some "service"

And not that I didnt try either but the Soup Kitchen said I looked too "Creepy"

GAnthony

oh i have seen what you are "full of"...

as recently as back in december, i started a lease on my new 2017 Camry..cheaper than a loan, no interest. get to drive a new car, every 3 years, no breakdowns, no costs over gas, insurance, taxes.

2 years ago now, i had re-fied my mortgage, got a MUCH lower rate, save "nearly $4,000" per year with the rate, allowing me MORE money to put down on the principal each month.

dchawk81

Ya see I got to have my cake AND "eat" it too while the rest of you "suckers" are working 70/80 per week to pay for it.

I dunno I got a pretty nice truck and a big honkin' enclosed car hauler to show for it.

(With pretty nice payments too of course.)

[emoji16]