How to get the smell out?

Discussion in 'Truck Maintenance and Repair' started by r3gulator3, Jul 9, 2017.

Tags:
  1. r3gulator3

r3gulator3 Well-Known Member

I enjoy it as a hobby. Typically one or two a week at most sometimes Especially in winter I will go over a month with out one. I love the flavor of several cigars and it's cheaper than counseling. Lol. It's one of them things some guys collect baseball cards or comic books, I enjoy hand rolled cigars and small production whiskey/ craft beers.

• Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
  2. rigjockey

rigjockey Token Canadian.

Well, Iffen you get to doing cross-border, I know your company delivers boats and what not up here. They have several cigar stores that sell cubans. I mean Cuban Cigars:D

• Like Like x 1
  3. r3gulator3

I had a couple when I was deployed to Iraq. It's kind of what started my cigar fascination.

• Like Like x 1
  4. ironpony

ironpony Well-Known Member Supporter

Well carry on then!

• Like Like x 1
  5. jbdalton

jbdalton Member

Try to put charcoal. It can help abosorb cigarrete odor.

6. rigjockey

I wish I could find the Cuban cigars that my cousin had at his wedding. They where good and I am not much for cigars.
    I asked him what kind they where and he didn't know.
    I went to a place that sold cubans and found one that looked similar and that wasn't it. They where not the big fat cigars, they where shorter and slimmer.
    I wasn't drinking that day so, I know for sure they were good! I may never find them :dunno: oh well.

:rolllaugh:It was not that long ago that I found out my Mom that hates that I smoke likes Colts. The little filtered wine tipped cigars once in a while
    Funny, Yes. But you would have to see this 5' 4" senior citizen.:rolllaugh:

7. r3gulator3

So there are cigars made in the Dominican and in Honduras that share the same name as a Cuban counterpart because a lot of cigar makers fled Cuba in the 60s and started over elsewhere.

Try Punch (they do have a Cuban and a Nicaragua version) and Romeo y Juliettea ( Cuban version and Dominican versions available. Punch is a meduim to full body. And the RyJ is a mild to medium. But they are both very commonly sold as wedding and birth of child favors.

• Like Like x 1
  8. rigjockey

I will. Good advice, But this is sounding like the Seinfeld episode where Kramer gets Cubans. I think it turns out they were Dominicans :rolllaugh3:

9. r3gulator3

True. You have to be careful where you get your Cubans from. The market is flooded with fakes I am told. Now the ones that share the names they are marked where they are made so you don't get sold stuff by mistake.

Obviously in the us we don't get the Cuban version of anything but man there are so many good cigars out there. Oliva, Punch, Drew Estate Liga Provada Undercrown, la Gloria, Gran Habano, AKA, Alec Bradley, I could go on.

There are so many good cigars made else where. I feel like I don't really miss out not getting Cubans.

• Informative Informative x 1
  10. ironpony

ironpony Well-Known Member Supporter

Cigars on Sixth in Denver.

:thumbsup:

No whacky tobacky.