Hi guys

It's a boring ride in the morning and afternoons after work. Maybe I'll see yall on my way home riding beside you. Honk if I put a smile on your face hahaha

Injun

Rabid Squaw
Staff member
Supporter
Cars that "ride" beside me for more than a mile or so have a pretty good chance of getting a ball-bearing in the windshield if they don't move on after a couple of warnings. I don't have a lot of patience for games and grabass on the highways.

I might need that space you're occupying for a sudden lane change because you're not the only idiot on the road. You're just the idiot who has me boxed in.

I normally don't get pissy with new members on this board. But what you're describing is not just stupid, it's dangerous. You are a menace. Stay away from trucks.

dchawk81

Cars that "ride" beside me for more than a mile or so have a pretty good chance of getting a ball-bearing in the windshield if they don't move on after a couple of warnings. I don't have a lot of patience for games and grabass on the highways.

I might need that space you're occupying for a sudden lane change because you're not the only idiot on the road. You're just the idiot who has me boxed in.

I normally don't get pissy with new members on this board. But what you're describing is not just stupid, it's dangerous. You are a menace. Stay away from trucks.
I usually just put my turn signal on. It usually scares them if they're paying attention and they take off.

Cargo Commando

Where did anyone say they were causing you problems? While I applause the "get away from me " mentality, being nice to the motoring public works best. I've been polite and signaled others over, stopped on a 2 lane to allow others to pass, and in return have had 4 wheelers realize I need to roll too. There are assholes, and those who understand. Bless them...

Injun

Rabid Squaw
Staff member
Supporter
Where did anyone say they were causing you problems? While I applause the "get away from me " mentality, being nice to the motoring public works best. I've been polite and signaled others over, stopped on a 2 lane to allow others to pass, and in return have had 4 wheelers realize I need to roll too. There are assholes, and those who understand. Bless them...
There was another part to this conversation... See if I can find it.

Injun

Rabid Squaw
Staff member
Supporter
Here..

Hi guys I'm Debbie from Florida
I'm not just bored driving
I'm not in a semi I'm in a car
oh...but are you a truck driver as well..???
No I just like riding beside them
gotta be careful girl...way too many lunatics out there...
And the can of worms explodes in 3...2...1... :D
Sorry didn't mean to make anybody mad
Most of us like it more than y'all do
Lol I've been doing it for years lol
Like to get 'em all worked up before you show 'em Captain Winkie, huh?
It gets boring to and from everyday lol