Here today, Gone later on today

Discussion in 'Hey Driver, What's Your 20?' started by rigjockey, Nov 23, 2013.

1. Tazz

Tazz Infidel Supporter

https://www.walmart.com/ip/PowerSpa...75035&wl11=online&wl12=33844069&wl13=&veh=sem

Just saying ;)

• Like Like x 2
  2. rigjockey

rigjockey Token Canadian.

Oh I forgot to add I took full advantage of the self check out. This machine ignored me the same as a cashier would except I did not have to keep moving my head so Shaniqua could talk to Lisa two registers over.
    Piece of cake! And you want $15 an hour for this?:rolleyes-80::D

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  3. InTooDeep

InTooDeep Well-Known Member

You do know you can take out the little plug out of any shower head to make it not a low flow head right.:cool:

4. Keendriver

Keendriver Hates all of you Supporter

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  5. rigjockey

Low flo can kiss my grits:D

6. rigjockey

I pulled the wrong trailer today. The ol' boys on the dock don't worry about much. I ran inside to see if everyone was okay:panic:. They were okay and laughing. Said they saw the trailer ****ing off on them. Told me I would have to try harder next time to get them to drive off the dock:thumbsup:

Thank God everyone was okay. :bowdown:

• Like Like x 1
  7. rigjockey

Trucking company boss tried to pull me out of my gig.
    Plant boss, R.J. ain't going anywhere, He stays here.
    Customer calls the shots!:dunno::D:thumbsup:

• Like Like x 1
  8. Tazz

Tazz Infidel Supporter

Just f'ing with you? Or making you OTR?

• Like Like x 1
  9. rigjockey

Just ****ing with me:cool:

• Like Like x 1
  10. rigjockey

I almost had a real fight today. I was waiting on this driver to pull out of the door.I understand that drivers can't just roll out of the dock there is paperwork and what not to be done.
    So I am waiting and buddy takes his sweet ass time to walk back and close the doors and walk back and do some more paperwork, Knowing full well that I was waiting on him to vacate the dock.
    I blew the air horn and then he blew his air horn and then I lost it. We both jump out of our trucks and next thing I know we are standing toe to toe. Words where exchanged.
    The funny thing was this foreigner kept saying you don't blow me okay. You don't blow me okay! I almost started laughing:biglaugh:

So he left saying don't let me catch you out on the road. Whatever dude:rolleyes:

I only saw him at the time. I was so focused I did not know that Joseph was also there. Joseph is the one who I was bringing the trailer over so he could do his job.
    Joseph has this strong Jamaican accent.
    Joseph said, Me tol' 'im to move him bumbaclot truck out dee way. 'im whan gwan like a fool. Joseph always makes laugh:biglaugh:Especially when he is mad.:)

• Like Like x 2
  11. rigjockey

No Fight 'en today. Even though there was about three dicks blocking up the yard. No Fight 'en.
    Even though I walked into about 9 loads this morning. I did not worry.
    I am not sure but today the truck felt right! Like a part of me.
    Sometimes the trucking Gods smile down upon you! You can handle all the **** that is thrown at you.:)

12. Keendriver

Keendriver Hates all of you Supporter

Man you got one ****ty day comin at you tomorrow.......

• Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
  13. rigjockey

:rolllaugh3:

14. Tazz

Tazz Infidel Supporter

It is that Karma chick again huh?

• Like Like x 1
  15. rigjockey

Oh the irony!
    I was stopped in traffic on my street and this dude jumps out of his 18 wheeler and starts yelling at the driver in his car. He is yelling, Can't you see the big truck behind you? Open your eyes and ****ing pay attention to your surroundings.

As he was walking back to his truck I yelled to the truck driver, You know you are on a no truck route right? Huh? TRUCKS ARE NOT ALLOWED ON THIS ROAD!
    If he had his eyes open and was paying attention he would have seen the signs saying no trucks:biglaugh:

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1