Here today, Gone later on today

Tazz

Infidel
Supporter
Very pleased!
I had a good shower head but it was old and would leak and spray everywhere.
When they re-did the bathtub they gave me this low-flow shower head.
OMG! like standing under a shot glass. Like some of those truck stop showers.
I went on-line and looked at the shower heads at the Home deport, Scratched out anything that said low-flow and the where all $25- right on up into the hundreds.
I bought the cheapest shower head they had for like $9-11 this thing is awesome! :thumbsup::)
https://www.walmart.com/ip/PowerSpa...75035&wl11=online&wl12=33844069&wl13=&veh=sem

Just saying ;)

Rigjockey

Supporter
Oh I forgot to add I took full advantage of the self check out. This machine ignored me the same as a cashier would except I did not have to keep moving my head so Shaniqua could talk to Lisa two registers over.
Piece of cake! And you want $15 an hour for this?:rolleyes-80::D

Rigjockey

Supporter
I pulled the wrong trailer today. The ol' boys on the dock don't worry about much. I ran inside to see if everyone was okay:panic:. They were okay and laughing. Said they saw the trailer ****ing off on them. Told me I would have to try harder next time to get them to drive off the dock:thumbsup:

Thank God everyone was okay. :bowdown:

Rigjockey

Supporter
I almost had a real fight today. I was waiting on this driver to pull out of the door.I understand that drivers can't just roll out of the dock there is paperwork and what not to be done.
So I am waiting and buddy takes his sweet ass time to walk back and close the doors and walk back and do some more paperwork, Knowing full well that I was waiting on him to vacate the dock.
I blew the air horn and then he blew his air horn and then I lost it. We both jump out of our trucks and next thing I know we are standing toe to toe. Words where exchanged.
The funny thing was this foreigner kept saying you don't blow me okay. You don't blow me okay! I almost started laughing:biglaugh:

So he left saying don't let me catch you out on the road. Whatever dude:rolleyes:

I only saw him at the time. I was so focused I did not know that Joseph was also there. Joseph is the one who I was bringing the trailer over so he could do his job.
Joseph has this strong Jamaican accent.
Joseph said, Me tol' 'im to move him bumbaclot truck out dee way. 'im whan gwan like a fool. Joseph always makes laugh:biglaugh:Especially when he is mad.:)

Rigjockey

Supporter
No Fight 'en today. Even though there was about three dicks blocking up the yard. No Fight 'en.
Even though I walked into about 9 loads this morning. I did not worry.
I am not sure but today the truck felt right! Like a part of me.
Sometimes the trucking Gods smile down upon you! You can handle all the **** that is thrown at you.:)

Rigjockey

Supporter
Oh the irony!
I was stopped in traffic on my street and this dude jumps out of his 18 wheeler and starts yelling at the driver in his car. He is yelling, Can't you see the big truck behind you? Open your eyes and ****ing pay attention to your surroundings.

As he was walking back to his truck I yelled to the truck driver, You know you are on a no truck route right? Huh? TRUCKS ARE NOT ALLOWED ON THIS ROAD!
If he had his eyes open and was paying attention he would have seen the signs saying no trucks:biglaugh:

Rigjockey

Supporter
Un****ingbelieveable .
I worked overtime time today and as I am sitting there filling out my paperwork and trip sheet with the windows open, A gust of wind whips up and blows my envelope containing DVIR's and log and fuel slip and the sheets with the moves I did for the day right out the window!:foreheadslap:
I am a big guy and I don't move all the fast.
I moved fast this time. Chasing down my paperwork. I got everything back except for the fuel receipt and 1 page of the moves, I saw that page **** off on me and it was nearly 2/10ths of a mile away. I am not walking my country wide ass that far only to see it blow away again;)

Maybe this is the good Lords way of getting me into running:eek: Not happinin'!:harumph:

Rigjockey

Supporter
Yet another tanker driver spread across all four of my docks. So I go in search of this "driver" I walk down the alleyway where they unload. I says to a guy, Are you the QC driver that is blocking all four of my docks?
He says yes and we start walking back toward his truck.
I says, I got to ask you, What goes through your mind, I mean what are you thinking when you block all four of my docks?
He says, Well I was only going to be a minute.
That's odd because I pulled out a load from the other building and brought it down to the warehouse and then came back with an empty and picked up 2 skids from the other building and the truck was still sitting there.
Well, it is your guys that are holding me up.
You can park across the street.
Ya, I know but I was only going to be a minute:foreheadslap:

Rigjockey

Supporter
Somebody got drunk the other day and ordered a bunch of stuff online from Walmart for PARK AND PICK-UP service. Somebody did real well, Until they came out with an 8 Kilo bag of rice, That's 16 pounds of rice!:confused-96: I will, I mean somebody will use it all eventually. Somebody could just return it but, I don't believe in that because I ordered it. So I will have to literally eat my mistake.

I also ordered a bunch of other stuff that I thought I was just adding to my original order. Well that order is now in the hands of Canada Post, So who knows if I will ever see it:dunno::biglaugh:

Blood

Driveler Emeritus
Somebody got drunk the other day and ordered a bunch of stuff online from Walmart for PARK AND PICK-UP service. Somebody did real well, Until they came out with an 8 Kilo bag of rice, That's 16 pounds of rice!:confused-96: I will, I mean somebody will use it all eventually. Somebody could just return it but, I don't believe in that because I ordered it. So I will have to literally eat my mistake.

I also ordered a bunch of other stuff that I thought I was just adding to my original order. Well that order is now in the hands of Canada Post, So who knows if I will ever see it:dunno::biglaugh:
Don't feel too bad...
A friend of mine got drunk once and bought a sailboat off eBay.
:D

When life gives you lemons, make lemonade.

Rice...
:)

Rigjockey

Supporter
So, Yeah. The wal-mart/ Canada post thing worked out well. Canada post could not deliver the goods, But they left a notice that they could not deliver and where I could pick it up.
I have no idea where the left the notice.
Luckily, This is all tracked on-line. I found out it was sent to the local postal outlet.
That was great! I picked it up at my local postal outlet that happens to be almost right next door to the Wal-mart:thumbsup:
Then I had to go to wal-mart to pick up some more needed items.:D It only cost me $10.00 to have my Wal-mart shipment sent next door to wal-mart:biglaugh:
I am in no way blaming wal-mart.
The lesson here is do not shop on-line when drinking and also Canada post is kind of useless.:p