Heartland express discriminates

Larry

Re: Heartland express,discrimanates

A mutt,I'm Heinze 57.Part irish scottish native and welsh and german.When we arrived on shore it was cold so they did what they needed to do to keep warm.LOL.Just be proud!
Hahaha, I don't blame them!

Rigjockey

Supporter

I used to get beat allot from the ginny italian kids that where dominant at my school.When they asked me where i was from?My dad would never tell me untill I turned 18.But it's all good!I used to get asked how I could be Catholic but not Italian?Hello ever hear of Irish Cathalics there has only been a bloody war for years.LOL

Rigjockey

Supporter

yea but yer grandma's Native ....right?
LOL,she was or is,I'm not sure how that works.LOL.My family really does not take a death as a sad thing,Nor do I.It's usually like a night at the Improve.I hope when I pass ever one is laughing and joking around.

patriciajnsn

Steering Wheel Holder

I'm here at the receiver and this guy is walking back to his trk after checking in.He goes do you always cut infront of ppl.I thought what,you just got here what the heck are you talking about.Then here he goes yelling,I thought oh boy abother black guy with a temper.Then thought him and I are going to exchange words.Then he comes over and apologizes.This guy got here half hr after I did.All I thought was are you on drugs and I said that to him too.After him apolgizing we talked for a good 15 minutes.After him getting over his silly anger he turned out to be a real nice guy.

Sinister

Smartass Emeritus
Supporter

Racist Skinhead Project: White Supremacists and Racist Skinheads

There's some light-hearted reading for you!

Racer mentioned earlier that Iowa was outside Klan territory. For the most part it is, but keep in mind that another name for the Klan is the "Invisible Empire", and northern chapters do exist. Southern groups are simply more advertised and vocal.

When I first got out of the Marines, I bummed around Central Florida for a while trying to figure out what to do with myself. I met a biker guy who showed me a gold coin that indicated he was a Klansman. It had two robed figures stading aside a burning cross on one side, and (I think) a lions head on the other.

He told me he'd joined the Klan after he was discharged after Vietnam, and was living in New Jersey. I remembered hearing once the at one time the nations largest Klan chapter existed in New Jersey.

Also, there are groups, and individuals based in the northwest:

density. Racist groups began to stage joint activities, sometimes built around survivalist encampments. As this cooperation became more formalized, what emerged was, in effect, a white racist alliance which shared a belief in Identity. One of the leaders of the movement in the northwest was Identity Pastor Richard Butler of the Church of Jesus Christ--Christian which operated out of a compound called Aryan Nations in Hayden Lake, Idaho.

The members of the group variously called The Order, White American Bastion, or The Silent Brotherhood, who were convicted in Seattle for staging armed robberies and murdering Denver talk show host Alan Berg, were predominantly adherents of Identity organized out of the national meetings held at Butler's Aryan Nations. According to the Klanwatch Intelligence Report of the Southern Poverty Law Center:
Racism of all kinds exists everywhere. There is no such thing as "reverse racism" either. The word applies to any bigotry or bias based in skin color.

Also, I wouldn't recommend this thread be closed, but moved to General, or maybe Bar and Grill (due to teh sensitive nature) and the title edited. My 2 cents...

Sinister

Smartass Emeritus
Supporter

Oh, and I've just always been interested in outside the mainstream groups. Anything from Cosa Nostra families, to 1% er clubs, to street gangs, to racist groups fascinates me for some reason.

Racer mentioned earlier that Iowa was outside Klan territory. For the most part it is, but keep in mind that another name for the Klan is the "Invisible Empire", and northern chapters do exist. Southern groups are simply more advertised and vocal.
I was being facetious. I have encountered ignorance as it relates to skin color everywhere I have gone in my short time in this world. I think as long as there are two or more people with visible differences, there will be this kind of uneducated disrespect toward each other.

Phrontistery!!
Here's a list of N words so when some twit says something about using a N word or using THE N word, one can specifically inquire as to WHICH N word:
This is the ONLY N word I could find at this site that appears as of offensive when broken down or separated:
nigrescence: seems it could imply niger sense which doesn't evoke sense at all.
List

This ISN'T a racial thing as that 1 N word that seems to scare some People applies TO ALL WORTHLESS HUMANS regardless of Colour.
http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/worthless

a person had a rear in collision , they don't put that you were going under thee miles an hour, and no police report filed, and it was ok to continue to work for them, but no one else
If a driver runs into the back of someone it's because he's driving reckless. He's one of those drivers who runs up on passenger vehicles and he doesn't deserve to be in a truck. Here's a simple solution. Keep a safe following distance.

Hondo Lane

i would like to voice my written complaint against heartland express!
they hire people of color to fire people of color..they don't put everything on the DAC in order for you to continue working..only to keep you working for them, but no other company...There is not one person of color working at their north liberty , iowa office..
they are part of the KKK without the mast, but with the pen and pencil, without the lynching with the oak tree in the back yard..
case in point, a person had a rear in collision , they don't put that you were going under thee miles an hour, and no police report filed, and it was ok to continue to work for them, but no one else...and because you voice your opinion, they try to take away your freedom of speech..
case in point you tell them you have bus fare or plane fare home, they say you can't say that to us "BOY"...
they are an undercover KKK prejudice company.
terminate a person because they think someone is going to quit
And how many "people of color" live in North Liberty, Iowa?