Heartland express discriminates

Discussion in 'Heartland Express' started by solo, Apr 23, 2011.

1. Larry

Larry Well-Known Member

Re: Heartland express,discrimanates

Hahaha, I don't blame them!

2. rigjockey

rigjockey Token Canadian.

I used to get beat allot from the ginny italian kids that where dominant at my school.When they asked me where i was from?My dad would never tell me untill I turned 18.But it's all good!I used to get asked how I could be Catholic but not Italian?Hello ever hear of Irish Cathalics there has only been a bloody war for years.LOL

3. snowflake

snowflake Ow ya goin'

yea but yer grandma's Native ....right?

4. Racer X 69

Racer X 69 Member

A mutt? OK! :p

But you are just Larry to me.

5. rigjockey

LOL,she was or is,I'm not sure how that works.LOL.My family really does not take a death as a sad thing,Nor do I.It's usually like a night at the Improve.I hope when I pass ever one is laughing and joking around.

6. bigyellowpete

bigyellowpete Town Bike Supporter

7. rigjockey

LOL.But the Race card was played it's no longer trump so he folds,He is Euchord!
    View attachment 12907

8. patriciajnsn

patriciajnsn Steering Wheel Holder

9. Larry

Larry Well-Known Member

Appreciate that Racer, and you're just Racer to me! lol

10. Racer X 69

Racer X 69 Member

Did someone say "race"? :checkeredflag:

11. patriciajnsn

patriciajnsn Steering Wheel Holder

I'm here at the receiver and this guy is walking back to his trk after checking in.He goes do you always cut infront of ppl.I thought what,you just got here what the heck are you talking about.Then here he goes yelling,I thought oh boy abother black guy with a temper.Then thought him and I are going to exchange words.Then he comes over and apologizes.This guy got here half hr after I did.All I thought was are you on drugs and I said that to him too.After him apolgizing we talked for a good 15 minutes.After him getting over his silly anger he turned out to be a real nice guy.

12. Sinister

Sinister Smartass Emeritus Supporter

Racist Skinhead Project: White Supremacists and Racist Skinheads

There's some light-hearted reading for you!

Racer mentioned earlier that Iowa was outside Klan territory. For the most part it is, but keep in mind that another name for the Klan is the "Invisible Empire", and northern chapters do exist. Southern groups are simply more advertised and vocal.

When I first got out of the Marines, I bummed around Central Florida for a while trying to figure out what to do with myself. I met a biker guy who showed me a gold coin that indicated he was a Klansman. It had two robed figures stading aside a burning cross on one side, and (I think) a lions head on the other.

He told me he'd joined the Klan after he was discharged after Vietnam, and was living in New Jersey. I remembered hearing once the at one time the nations largest Klan chapter existed in New Jersey.

Also, there are groups, and individuals based in the northwest:

Racism of all kinds exists everywhere. There is no such thing as "reverse racism" either. The word applies to any bigotry or bias based in skin color.

Also, I wouldn't recommend this thread be closed, but moved to General, or maybe Bar and Grill (due to teh sensitive nature) and the title edited. My 2 cents...

13. Sinister

Sinister Smartass Emeritus Supporter

Oh, and I've just always been interested in outside the mainstream groups. Anything from Cosa Nostra families, to 1% er clubs, to street gangs, to racist groups fascinates me for some reason.

14. Racer X 69

Racer X 69 Member

I was being facetious. I have encountered ignorance as it relates to skin color everywhere I have gone in my short time in this world. I think as long as there are two or more people with visible differences, there will be this kind of uneducated disrespect toward each other.

15. Re: Heartland express,discrimanates

Phrontistery!!
    Here's a list of N words so when some twit says something about using a N word or using THE N word, one can specifically inquire as to WHICH N word:
    This is the ONLY N word I could find at this site that appears as of offensive when broken down or separated:
    nigrescence: seems it could imply niger sense which doesn't evoke sense at all.
    List

This ISN'T a racial thing as that 1 N word that seems to scare some People applies TO ALL WORTHLESS HUMANS regardless of Colour.
    http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/worthless

16. Racer X 69

Racer X 69 Member

I like this one: natiform ~ shaped like buttocks :p

17. Racer X 69

Racer X 69 Member

Looks like he was a one post wonder. Came here, started a thread, got us all stirred up, and split.

18. Duck

Duck Quack Supporter

Isn't that the definition of a troll?
    [​IMG]

19. joemi777

joemi777 New Member

If a driver runs into the back of someone it's because he's driving reckless. He's one of those drivers who runs up on passenger vehicles and he doesn't deserve to be in a truck. Here's a simple solution. Keep a safe following distance.

20. Hondo Lane

Hondo Lane Well-Known Member

And how many "people of color" live in North Liberty, Iowa?