Heartland express discriminates

Larry

Re: Heartland express,discrimanates

He don't even act like the typical black person does. He was a very nice guy.
That is exactly how I am. But you can't stereotype every person as acting one certain way. It's easier to stereotype than it is to get to know someone.

patriciajnsn

Steering Wheel Holder

i just meant that your post was meant to be positive it just didn't read that way,but I know that wasn't intentional your not like that.You are generaly a positive person.I meant no offense.
oh ok thanks for clearing that up.I'm not at all prejudice except for the guy I got hired.I hope one day Jason fires his black ass,LOL.I have awhole lot of animosity towards him.

Rigjockey

Supporter

oh ok thanks for clearing that up.I'm not at all prejudice except for the guy I got hired.I hope one day Jason fires his black ass,LOL.I have awhole lot of animosity towards him.
Lol.Thats not racist.the guy is an ungratefull jerk.He just happens to be black,I can be a jerk at times and I'm White. lol

patriciajnsn

Steering Wheel Holder

EXACTLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Unless he apologizes I have nothing to say to him and best not say anything to me either not even a hi.
Lol.Thats not racist.the guy is an ungratefull jerk.He just happens to be black,I can be a jerk at times and I'm White. lol

Rigjockey

Supporter

Since this thread is already de-railed and will probably be closed soon,I will say this.After 9/11 I witnessed a big change between black and white drivers,For the most part they bonded together against a common enemy.There are exceptions to every rule however.But I noticed when a driver would use the N word,Other drivers finally spoke up and said nope thats a fellow American.He's my brother.Just my opinion I could be wrong,I was wrong once before in '85

patriciajnsn

Steering Wheel Holder

I don't see this thread being closed just yet anyway cause we're all acting civilized.But you would think solo would be here defending his accusations.
Since this thread is already de-railed and will probably be closed soon,I will say this.After 9/11 I witnessed a big change between black and white drivers,For the most part they bonded together against a common enemy.There are exceptions to every rule however.But I noticed when a driver would use the N word,Other drivers finally spoke up and said nope thats a fellow American.He's my brother.Just my opinion I could be wrong,I was wrong once before in '85

Rigjockey

Supporter

I don't see this thread being closed just yet anyway cause we're all acting civilized.But you would think solo would be here defending his accusations.
He may,But the race card was played,His bluff was called so I think he just folds.Euchurd if you will?

I believe we are safe to assume solo considers themselves black by the kkk and "boy" references that seemed to be the irritating factors in the original post. Not sure I have ever heard of a Korean complaining of such things.
Absolutely BYP. I just couldn't pass up an opportunity to point out that there was a grey area there. One other thing we are forced to assume here is the gender of the poster. One could guess, and most certainly without error, the person is male from the style of writing, but again, we have to assume.

And when you assume something, you make an ass of u and me.

Actually Patty, I may be black but I don't sound black over the phone. I've been told I sound white. I will say Solo is in the wrong too for saying what he said. Racism is a two way street. I hate to bring up politics but black people voting for Obama because he was black is also racism. To be honest I feel black people are more racist than white people especially against other blacks but that is MY opinion.
I thought you were mulatto (also spelled milado)?

Ah! Another detail is revealed about the Mystery Man! :p

Maybe some folks at Heartland got tired of the way the whiner spells words since discrimanate is spelt DIS-CRI-MI-NATE (yet without the hyphens or the CAPS).
One has to be a lettil bit edumacated in order for a rant to carry/support any weight.
Try www.dictionary.com when spelling challenged. It's too available in many Languages.

Good Luck with the race card but you're about 70 years behind the times.

Rigjockey

Supporter

I am a mutt Racer, a proud one too!
A mutt,I'm Heinze 57.Part irish scottish native and welsh and german.When we arrived on shore it was cold so they did what they needed to do to keep warm.LOL.Just be proud!