Heartland express discriminates

Discussion in 'Heartland Express' started by solo, Apr 23, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. solo

solo New Member

i would like to voice my written complaint against heartland express!
    they hire people of color to fire people of color..they don't put everything on the DAC in order for you to continue working..only to keep you working for them, but no other company...There is not one person of color working at their north liberty , iowa office..
    they are part of the KKK without the mast, but with the pen and pencil, without the lynching with the oak tree in the back yard..
    case in point, a person had a rear in collision , they don't put that you were going under thee miles an hour, and no police report filed, and it was ok to continue to work for them, but no one else...and because you voice your opinion, they try to take away your freedom of speech..
    case in point you tell them you have bus fare or plane fare home, they say you can't say that to us "BOY"...
    they are an undercover KKK prejudice company.
    terminate a person because they think someone is going to quit

2. Sinister

Sinister Smartass Emeritus Supporter

Re: Heartland express,discrimanates

Playing the race card is the easiest way to scare white folk into backing out of an argument. It's also usually a pretty pathetic attempt at cover up foolish behavior, or justifying bad behavior.

You sure they didn't fire you for that 3 mph chargeable accident that shouldn't have happened? Because I would have fired you for that if you were yellow with orange polka dots.

• Like Like x 1
  3. patriciajnsn

patriciajnsn Steering Wheel Holder

Oh hogwash!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Do you have any solid proof to back your statements up?????????????????????????? You better go seek some professional help solo.

4. smokestack

smokestack head of security

i too am a person of color
    and i will avoid this company
    thanks for the heads up

5. patriciajnsn

Oh smokestack,judging by this guys thread he has a paranoyal problem.He thinks everyone is against him because he's black.I worked with a guy like that at a computer factory.He was all bent out of shape because he wanted a trouble shooting position and they gave it to someone more qualified who was white.But he kept coming up with this song and dance you did'nt give me that job because im black and that was just not the case..He also thought he should have MLK off and made a huge stink about that.I say why,we don't get presidents day off.

6. cajuntrucker59

cajuntrucker59 Well Known Smart Azz

I agree with Mr. sinister. And for the record another member of the forum, Dangrous Dan, also said this outfit screwed drivers over and he is white so i dont think race has anything to do with it. The references to this company being connected to the KKK just deluted the point the author of this thread was trying to convey. Cant we all just get along? Aint that hard people! The conflict with corrupt business practises like this company engages in is not a black/white delima. It takes a collective effort on everybodys part to make it right. Lets work side by side and not divide based on who's white and who's black or brown! Lets Roll !

7. bigyellowpete

bigyellowpete Town Bike Supporter

Racism is a two way street, claiming a company is racist because the office staff is white is racism on your part.

For your information, I am posting the population demographics for the city of North Liberty, Iowa here. They are as follows:

Source

Assuming that the statistics above are accurate, and my math, that would mean there are 601 people of African American descent in the city's population, meaning that there are probably about 300 of working age in the city. Is it such a shock, given these facts, that none happen to be working in the office there? I don't believe so.

Give us proof, or keep it to yourself.

8. patriciajnsn

I guess if I lived down south like say New Orleans,i'd probably be paranoid like solo is.You work at a place that you are the minority u may feel different about the place.My company was all white till just recently I got a guy hired who is black.I cannot stand him but race has nothing to do with it.Before I even talked to my boss about this guy I talk to him first and I knew he was black by his voice tone

9. Racer X 69

Racer X 69 Member

Solo doesn't say he is black, he says he is a "person of color". We are all "persons of color. Black, red, brown, yellow or white, those are all colors in my Crayola box.

I have a difficult time really understanding just what the issue is for this person. The ideas and thoughts in the post are mixed so badly that it is unclear just exactly what happened and when. I wonder if this person has a high school education (and I don't make this comment with unkind intent). It amazes me how many people there are who graduated high school that cannot communicate effectively. And if we cannot communicate effectively, it is impossible to convey the true meaning of what is happening.

Oh, and isn't Iowa outside of the Klan's territory?

10. boone315

boone315 SPACE TRUCKING

If this guy was white, I imagine he would be blaming affirmative action for the reason he was fired.

11. boone315

boone315 SPACE TRUCKING

The Kool Kids Klub, I didn't know they were rascist.

12. bigyellowpete

bigyellowpete Town Bike Supporter

I believe we are safe to assume solo considers themselves black by the kkk and "boy" references that seemed to be the irritating factors in the original post. Not sure I have ever heard of a Korean complaining of such things.

13. patriciajnsn

LOL

14. Larry

Larry Well-Known Member

Actually Patty, I may be black but I don't sound black over the phone. I've been told I sound white. I will say Solo is in the wrong too for saying what he said. Racism is a two way street. I hate to bring up politics but black people voting for Obama because he was black is also racism. To be honest I feel black people are more racist than white people especially against other blacks but that is MY opinion.

15. patriciajnsn

All companies are like Heartland,mainly the big ones no matter what color you are.They don't have time to listen to drivers.Solo if you wanna keep driving then you best get over this prejuduce kick of yours.

16. rigjockey

rigjockey Token Canadian.

The race card is no longer Trump,It's been played too many times!So deal!

17. patriciajnsn

I would'nt have guess you to be black.Yesterday when I took my trk to a mechanic to tighten the alternator belt,I spoke with the owner for directions to his place and he sounded white on the phone.I was shocked when I seen he was black.He don't even act like the typical black person does.He was a very nice guy.

18. rigjockey

A backhanded compliment

19. patriciajnsn

What do u mean by that?????????????????????

20. rigjockey

i just meant that your post was meant to be positive it just didn't read that way,but I know that wasn't intentional your not like that.You are generaly a positive person.I meant no offense.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.