Dismiss Notice
Sign up for free today and you will immediately be able to post messages to the forum, hold private conversations with members, view all attachments, as well as be eligible for contests held on our forum. We also have additional forums only viewable by members, so
CLICK HERE and join today!

Good or bad???

Discussion in 'US Xpress' started by Menehune, Feb 13, 2012.

1. Menehune

Menehune Member

The only other post appears to be a recruitment post. Therefore, I must ask------Is this company god, bad. or just a starter?

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to remove this ad.
  3. Duck

Duck Quack Staff Member

Well I hardly think they're GOD, ... LOL. (yeah, I know, ... typo, ... but a funny one, LOL)

Hopefully someone will come along and answer your question though. I've seem them on the road but never heard anything about them.

4. Menehune

Menehune Member

yes, I have also seen them on the road. But, I dont know whether they are good , bad , or indifferent. Havent had the good fortune to have met any of their drivers to see what they have to say. So I shall await my amswer.

5. Truckin Dawg

Truckin Dawg Member

Also wondering as to their reputation. Seems to be one of the few where a CDL-A is enough of a requirement.(As opposed to needing 2 yrs recent exp.)
    Anyone know anything about these guys?

6. Mike

Mike Well-Known Member Staff Member

They are under the umbrella of US Xpress, just so you are aware. While they may still have their own name, there is now a constantly increasing number of US Xpress trucks pulling Arnold trailers.

Affiliates