First version of Xenforo 2.0 Released - Update Info.....

Duck

Quack
Supporter
what the **** picture can I load on this ever****ing program?

Like... a pinhead size? 6 pixels x 10 pixels?

FFS.

:mad-97:
There needs to be an image resizer.

There was before. I'd take something straight off my camera, which at its smallest size setting, saves at like 3 MB, over 3000 pixels wide, by whatever.

Upload it and put it in a post. Once it's in the post it's only 700 pixels wide. Not "tap on it and it's huge", I mean save it off the forum and it's actually been resized.

Now it's all screwy again like when Mike first converted to Xenforo from vBulletin.

Mike

Staff member
There needs to be an image resizer.

There was before. I'd take something straight off my camera, which at its smallest size setting, saves at like 3 MB, over 3000 pixels wide, by whatever.

Upload it and put it in a post. Once it's in the post it's only 700 pixels wide. Not "tap on it and it's huge", I mean save it off the forum and it's actually been resized.

Now it's all screwy again like when Mike first converted to Xenforo from vBulletin.
Yeah, xenforo does that if you select it to by default. I turned that off to see how it worked with uploading of images. For whatever reason, all the attachments settings defaulted back to stock, and haven't gotten it back to where it needs to be yet.

Mike

Staff member
Ok, I think I have this set up like I had it before now.

Basically, it will allow a 3mb image to be uploaded, and then it will resize it down to 800x600.

Mike

Staff member
ok, back to 1200x1200. Actually have the upload size in MB right near my server limit, but the resize will pull that down. This should prevent almost all instances of being told the file size is too large.