Fart causes plane evacuation. Are farts dangerous?

Discussion in 'Truckers Health With Dr. Daliah' started by DrDaliah, Jul 16, 2017.

Tags:
  1. DrDaliah

DrDaliah Well-Known Member Supporter

An American Airlines flight had to evacuate passengers due to someone passing gas and people getting sick. You can actually get sick from a fart but studies have found the hydrogen sulfide may actually be beneficial. Thought y'all would like this one...

Plane Evacuation Due to Fart: Can Farts Cause Illness?

2. Injun

Injun Rabid Squaw Staff Member Supporter

....trying to figure out whether the good doctor just gave the guys the go-ahead on the ol' Dutch Oven..

• Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
  3. DrDaliah

hahahahahahhahah

4. Getfit Tommy

Getfit Tommy Highway Hero

Wait til the Air Freshener companies jump on that bandwagon.....:eek::confused:

• Like Like x 1
  5. ironpony

ironpony Well-Known Member Supporter

That musta been one heckova fart!

:toothpick:

• Like Like x 1
  6. GAnthony

GAnthony Well-Known Member

well, i have never had anyone compliment me on my farts, as being beneficial, is all i can say.

7. DrDaliah

8. Tazz

Tazz Infidel Supporter

Hell I would take someone pooting over a plane trying to cut off my air supply, or dumping jet exhaust into the cabin.

• Like Like x 1
  9. Getfit Tommy

who.png

• Like Like x 3
  10. Keendriver

Keendriver Hates all of you Supporter

According to my wife, if I've had Guinness......... then yes, the answer is yes.

• Like Like x 2
  11. rigjockey

rigjockey Token Canadian.

At the airport the crew bus would take employees from the terminal to the employee parking lot, Buddy let one rip and this guy was always rank. Everyone bails out of the crew bus on to the tarmac gagging and almost puking.
    Being as it is an airport and high security restricted area the RCMP rolls up and asks what is going on? Arrest that guy!:idiot:. What did he do?
    He farted and almost killed us all!
    RCMP laughs and shakes his head and drives away:rolllaugh:

• Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
  12. Getfit Tommy

It's always fun being stuck in the middle seat with Mr. Frequent Flier as he pulls a huge Burrito out of his briefcase....

Turn on the ventilation above you, tilt your head upward for that stream of fresh air and hope you don't lose your **** when he pulls out his can of Pork n Beans....

I never bum-rush for that window seat. I should, but I don't.... I just situate myself so that the hot chick get's the window seat and we can agree to lean AWAY from Burrito man and just go to sleep.

Maybe the airlines will incorporate gas masks... but then you'd have two masks to deal with....unless it's O.K to grab the Oxygen mask ..... I mean... it is an emergency... right? The guy just dookied in his pants.....

• Like Like x 1
  13. rigjockey

rigjockey Token Canadian.

I never sit in the window seat. I don't want my hair to get messed up.:biglaugh:

• Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
  14. Getfit Tommy

@rigjockey ~

Well, you just have to roll it up....:D

• Like Like x 2
  15. BirchBarlow

BirchBarlow I hate KW 680s

I was told once that Broccolli was healthy...

If I got fresh broccolli and dip ...

Or cooked broccolli and cheeze whiz sauce

Plain its yuck...

Yet that broccolli is a cruciferrous and ya get mad gas

• Like Like x 2