Collin Kapernick Controversy Another Take

GAnthony

i guess he needs a haircut, fro's have been out of style since the 1970'......

he's probably getting some grief now from the hiring GM's of the league now....good...screw him.

Tazz

Infidel
Supporter
The Ravens are looking at him. :(
Same team that employed a murderer because he was the captain of their defense. Well should have been a convicted murderer as he was at a minimum an accomplice but he sold his homies out for freedom.

Just further proof the NFL stands for National Felons League. A weapon of mass distraction for the mob.

Tazz

Infidel
Supporter
Why? The rabbits here are too small to eat, and have done nothing to deserve that.

I do need to go put out corn for the deer though.

Rigjockey

Supporter
Wow. This guy is protesting the American national anthem?
A few weeks ago during the MLB AllStar game the girl giggled during the Canadian national anthem and Justin Smoak who is American but plays for Toronto gave her the stare of death!
If looks could kill she would be a mound of salt right now.

Back in high school we had a few that would refuse to stand for the anthem, Most of them were immigrants and a portion of that were Muslim. I can only chalk that up to teenage rebellion.

Tazz

Infidel
Supporter
Wow. This guy is protesting the American national anthem?
A few weeks ago during the MLB AllStar game the girl giggled during the Canadian national anthem and Justin Smoak who is American but plays for Toronto gave her the stare of death!
If looks could kill she would be a mound of salt right now.

Back in high school we had a few that would refuse to stand for the anthem, Most of them were immigrants and a portion of that were Muslim. I can only chalk that up to teenage rebellion.
Former NFL Player: League's Brand Now Anti-Americanism and Thuggery

Rigjockey

Supporter
I find it ironic that these millionaires complain about the injustices, Racism and blah, blah, blah. They most likely got a free education at some of the top schools in the country even though they are probably as dumb as a bag of hammers.
Taking up a spot that a true academic could have held and used the education in life.

Passed all their courses because they are a football star. Maybe they should put all the athletes into finance courses like accounting. Then they would not be broke after their football career is over.