Bus driver caught texting and driving

Discussion in 'Canadian Trucking' started by rigjockey, Oct 22, 2013.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. vaportrail

vaportrail Well-Known Member

since you said it I gotta funny for all of you drinking and eating are not recommended you may choke http://funkypickens.com/25-funny-auto-correct-fails/

• Like Like x 2
  2. THBatMan8

THBatMan8 Well-Known Member

That's not as bad as autocorrecting VA to BS. Lol

• Like Like x 1
  3. midwestbound

midwestbound Night Owl Supporter

• Like Like x 1
  4. Kiwi303

Kiwi303 Not a fruit

There are already british commuters on the trains heading into the City who carry pocket sized cell jammers so they can read their newspaper in peace without some pimply chav youth yakking away the next seat over...

Just go to Dealextreme.com ... or Aliexpress.com :D

5. Duck

Duck Quack Supporter

@DubbleD has that on his phone. I've gotten some hilarious texts from him.

• Like Like x 1
  6. Pullin2

Pullin2 Well-Known Member

No pickin' on the old guys ! MY phone is so old, it has a dial ..... and came with it's own booth !!

....... and todays prize for reviving an old thread goes toooooooo ................... ME !

• Like Like x 5
  7. Giggles

Giggles I only look innocent

• Like Like x 2
  8. Rizvan

Rizvan New Member

Hi,

Texting and driving is a big no no and in 2016 the fines will be increasing. Much of the increase in fines have to do with the ability for the driver to download apps which will eliminate text driving. When I did a quick search in Google, I was able to find 2-3 cool apps which are affordable and will eliminate texting during driving. The porblem is truckers don't make the effort to purchase these apps.

Personally the only solution is for trucking companies to be stricter with employees where their jobs might be on the line.

9. ironpony

ironpony Well-Known Member Supporter

Who let the party pooper inta th' room? LOL!

• Like Like x 1
  10. Mathias

Mathias Well-Known Member

I drive with friend of my around 1 am,and then i saw on truck driver watch a movie when him drive the truck.There is a big screen on the dash board .Some on said this is a technique for no sleep in night time.Ok but without me.....

11. levine1

levine1 New Member

Using jammers in public isn't good. What if you want to make a very urgent call? Or what if someone makes an urgent call.

And voice recognition has still a long way to go.

12. Fredl

Fredl Well-Known Member

i swap the cart and walk with thems away!

• Like Like x 2
  13. rigjockey

rigjockey Token Canadian.

Ya'll have me laughing.
    I was in THE Walmart and this dude walks up to me and grabs the shopping basket I was holding and says, This is my basket!
    I was all like, Beg 'pardon?
    He was all like this is my basket!
    I am looking at this 5'6 guy and thinking, Is this guy crazy?
    And I am looking at this guy.

Ha, Ha it was a guy that I went to high school with, i had not seen him since high school. He got me good!

• Like Like x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.