Boston Beer Cincinnati

Cargo Commando

Went here to pick up. After confusing missives to incoming drivers, parked it illegally to await further directives. No tractors allowed onsite - you must park remotely and walk to plant. I'm in the middle of a ghetto - wtf? Proceed to check in. Oops, there will be a 6 hr wait as they're behind. Drop trailer and head to nearest rest area (area truckstops are a joke) and chill. Wait for daylight to ensure unaccossted p/u of trailer. Then, time to scale. I didn't have a a KY ABC permit, so off to wherever out of route to scale. NEVER AGAIN. Friends wouldn't recommend this shipper, neither will I.

Mike

Staff member
That's the great thing about having the title in my name.

TONU and bye bye. Don't take me at my appointment time, you can pay me to leave :)

Tazz

Infidel
Supporter
Yeah when Titan started hauling out of there right before I left I heard some horror stories. I was supposed to pick up there once but when I called to check on my load they said it would be late Sat before it would be ready so I grabbed a relay out of the RRR yard (another crap hole) going to Memphis. They are all D+H during daylight hours only last I heard.

mndriver

curmudgeon extraordinare
Supporter
Never been held up there past 2 hours past my appointment.

I tend to grab some BBQ from the place on the corner, do my paperwork and billing then go to bed for a nap.

Ollie's Trolley
Google Maps