Anyone traveling through Kylertown, PA?

Discussion in 'Truck Stop Reviews and Discussion' started by AndyatGoodwin, Nov 10, 2015.

1. AndyatGoodwin

AndyatGoodwin New Member

I work for a company that does evaluations at places like truck stops and I'm wondering if anyone is passing through through Kylertown, PA on I-80. We are doing an evaluation at a stop there and need some help.

It's pretty simple, just need someone to buy a coffee and take note of the service and cash handling. There's a short survey to answer online and it pays $12.

If you can help, feel free to email me at amallett@goodwinhospitality.com and I can give some more details.

Thanks for your time

2. Sinister

Sinister Smartass Emeritus Supporter

Theres an App called TruckersPath.

We've also had the WAZE people pop in at this forum.

We write reviews in there...

Not sure what you're looking for beyond that.

I'm not sure buying a single cup of coffee is enough for an entire review.

Personally, I'd hate to have my struggling mom and pop truck stop totally trashed based on a single three second transaction.

BirchBarlow likes this.
  3. Blood

Blood Driveler Emeritus Supporter

3 seconds?
    WOW! That's fast!!
    5 STARS!!
    :)

BirchBarlow and Sinister like this.
  4. Duck

Duck Quack Supporter

Yeah well the Blue Line "travel center" in Worthlesstown, MN only has 12 & 16 oz cups for their coffee.

On the way back out to the truck in the rain, I couldn't pull my coat's hood up over my head because I was having to carry two coffees instead of just one.

Those bastards! :mad:

5. AndyatGoodwin

AndyatGoodwin New Member

It's a bit longer than 3 seconds. You'd be there for a little to observe some cash transactions and what not.

Last edited: Nov 17, 2015
  6. Sinister

Sinister Smartass Emeritus Supporter

I have a PHIL MOR cup and use that. Usually I make coffee on the truck. Something I learned at ATS.

Coffee and a little breakfast cake or sandwich is 4-6 bucks. If you're on the road 30 days....that's a lot of cash. So I make coffee on the truck when I can.

BirchBarlow and Tazz like this.
  7. Tazz

Tazz Infidel Supporter

I am probably going to start that again. I was just getting coffee at whatever store I was stopped at. We have quality control issues.

rigjockey likes this.
  8. Duck

Duck Quack Supporter

Coffee is free for me at Pilot. Rewards card. Freebie with fuel I think. The rest of the time I use points.

9. BirchBarlow

BirchBarlow I hate KW 680s

Why not just bring your own mug and pay refill price

10. BirchBarlow

BirchBarlow I hate KW 680s

Now that I got an inverter I'm doing the same thing...

Fresh Coffee wherever I need it ....and Cheaper than that nasty TruckStop Brew