Anybody Likes to do Video Editing? Post your creations here!

Discussion in 'Computers, Software, and Electronics' started by CamelTrucker, Jan 12, 2013.

1. CamelTrucker

CamelTrucker Well-Known Member

Every once in a while I'll get bored and just record and edit videos on my computer. This time, I got creative just a tiny bit.

[video=youtube;GVWkttK85MU]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GVWkttK85MU[/video]

• Like Like x 2
  2. Rigor

Rigor Well-Known Member

Actually, that was not a bad video, BUT!
    You cut it a little short at the en....,..

• Like Like x 1
  3. cajuntrucker59

cajuntrucker59 Well Known Smart Azz

Long time no see cameltrucker! How's life at central refrigerated treatin ya? Still a trainer? Thats was a bad azz video. Later dude!

4. CamelTrucker

CamelTrucker Well-Known Member

Its just a 15 minute video edit. Original recording was 7 minutes, I hacked it down to make a tutoral vid then bored myself to death with it. lol

cajuntrucker, I've been good I drop in every once in a while to kind of snoop on you guys haha. Central life is good, haven't trained in a while and I'm not looking forward to it honestly haha.

• Like Like x 2
  5. Duck

Duck Quack Supporter

Something I've been wanting to do for years, .....

next time you're backed into a really tight spot that's a ***** to get into, .. wait til you're LEAVING, ... set up your camera at an angle where it can't see whether your reverse lights are on, record as you're pulling OUT of the dock, then reverse the video so it's backwards & looked like you just got into this impossible dock in a quick one-shot move.

• Like Like x 3
  6. rigjockey

rigjockey Token Canadian.

That was excellent! Well done. I did not expect that when I clicked on the thread. I am going post that on my Facebook.

• Like Like x 1
  7. Flemming Andersen

Flemming Andersen Well-Known Member

I do it a lot, it has become a hobby for me I use Wondershare Filmora software for my editing...

• Like Like x 4
  8. SierraJoe

SierraJoe Member

Some beautiful country and open road there. Enjoyed the video. Thanks for sharing.

9. Flemming Andersen

Flemming Andersen Well-Known Member

You're very welcome Joe :) in fact I just finished one more little video today :)
    I wish you all Happy Easter :)

• Like Like x 2
  10. 8978

8978 ** Commie Express ** Supporter

Wasn't there some video that someone made where it was made by them doing everything backwards then played forward? I can't remember where.

• Like Like x 1
  11. rigjockey

rigjockey Token Canadian.

It was a Prime training video:D

• Like Like x 1