Any Walmart, Anywhere

Discussion in 'General Trucking Discussion' started by Uncle Jon, Mar 30, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Tazz

Tazz Infidel Supporter

Well they are supposed to have 2 hours for a staple stock (rdc) truck. So if we are doing a pull ahead or the 2nd, or 3rd truck they should have an MT @1600, and @1800. During the summer they get lazy sometimes and at **&&&&,*&^^*$*&&!&*#;#&*,! (* 2100 at night they still have pallets on the trailer, door up, and no one in sight:mad:

/Rant

And people wonder why I like grocery, or CP loads.

2. (((ME)))

(((ME))) Well-Known Member

Yea and you keep those customers well supplied....The only safe sane place to enter is threw the back door.Small wonder why security has learned to grin like he ate the last golden Carnary....Still say there a funny flock of birds at Walmart....like going to the zoo....Customers....

Spray and pray It is not not going to be an moving....:toothpick:

Had a trucker relative that works for Walmart....Says his loads were either dog food or toilet paper(music rolls what I call them)

rigjockey likes this.
  3. rigjockey

rigjockey Token Canadian.

@Tazz only delivers man hole covers:D

4. (((ME)))

So tell me is Tazz conservative on those two???

rigjockey likes this.
  5. rigjockey

Yes, Both of them:D:confused-96:

6. (((ME)))

You said covers that more than one...:oops:

rigjockey likes this.
  7. rigjockey

Yes, Two holes and many women.

8. Tazz

Tazz Infidel Supporter

I deliver whatever they stick in the blue and white china wagon. Today was a store load, and then a load of lamps to the CP. Tomorrow will be a CP to 6039 and then Bush's Beans back to 6006.

9. (((ME)))

How about that a bush beater...No wonder he has to work for Walmart...To get those good discount huh!!!

10. (((ME)))

You know I have heard that items they cannot sale they pack up and send to smaller places to try to resale...
    One clerk in Colorado told me if I wanted a set of anything better not to buy it one piece at a time as the stock
    was always changing...Said buy whole set even if it needed to be put on lay a way system.
    I am really not much of a shopper....But do know women that go everyday....For me that would get old quick!!

11. Tazz

Tazz Infidel Supporter

That depends on who is selling them. Some stock we buy outright and resell. Those may be sent to a discount house (big lots, bargain barn, ollies) in bulk if they do not sell.

Other products are from vendors and if they do not sell are returned to them.

12. (((ME)))

Thanks for the information...

13. PackRatTDI

PackRatTDI Well-Known Member

I've been both at Walmart Lol!

14. ironpony

ironpony Well-Known Member Supporter

...the last thing ya want to do is pull a load of WallyWorld rejects back to the DC. Talk about a nightmare!

:eek:

15. Injun

Injun Rabid Squaw Staff Member Supporter

When did you start drivin' the short bus?

16. ironpony

ironpony Well-Known Member Supporter

We just stack 'em in the ol' 53, an' turn up the air ta keep 'em quiet.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.