Any Walmart, Anywhere

I always thought they should swap the greeters and the receivers at Wally World.
The truckers would get a polite, Hello! Welcome to Walmart! Can I help you?
The customer would get WTF are you doing here?! We close at 2:30, come back tomorrow...

Duck

Quack
Supporter
I don't think the have greeters anymore?
Well in your dangerous town they're afraid to place employees near the doors because they might get shot in a drive-by. o_O

They still have them at the one by me.

They like to exploit children and the elderly at mine. I've never seen a greeter between the ages of 12 and 75. One time I saw a manager whipping a 6 year old asian boy because he wasn't smiling enough. :eek:

vaportrail

I just say, "no" and walk out the door. I have yet to have somebody follow me or tell me I can't leave.
they would prefer that you would steal it all....Its called a tax write off for them. I kid you not they wont fix the temp alarms on the meat coolers for the simple fact that they can throw it all out and write it off at the end of the year:eek:. That's coming from a manager at the Chippewa falls location btw. Well they don't really throw it away it gets put in 50gallon garbage bins and sanimax picks it up and turns it into protein and sells a lot to china bone meal, poultry meal and blood meal

(((ME)))

In Colorado I never been ask for a receipt and in the one in Texas all the security man could do is grin at me like he ate the last golden canary...Wally world got a funny flock of birds!!! JMO.

rigjockey

Token Canadian.
Those are customers not employees. :rolleyes:

Spray and pray type huh:stare1:

We would give you a musket where I come from to teach you conservation. We follow the one shot, one dropped mantra:sniper:
Nope those are the people that unload the trucks!

break my freaking balls man and I will tell you what. I will tell you what! LOL:grandpa: