You didn't build your business!!

Discussion in 'Truckers Political Forum' started by ironmanwife, Jul 16, 2012.

1. ironmanwife

ironmanwife Barn goddess

2. blackw900

blackw900 Flatbedder For Life!

Further proof that Obama is one of the most simple minded people to ever occupy the oval office....

I thought GW Bush was a moron but this clown makes GWB look like a ****in' genius!
    ladygreeneyd and rigjockey like this.
  3. DubbleD

DubbleD Cheef Editer Supporter

Agreed.

Did he get a "pass" on teleprompter class?

View attachment 17098
    View attachment 17098
    rigjockey likes this.
  4. ironmanwife

ironmanwife Barn goddess

I find this statement "insulting" Good gully....:eek2:
    rigjockey likes this.
  5. Mike

Mike Well-Known Member Staff Member

His statements bring us one step closer to the Clinton's returning to the White House in 4 years following romney's 4 years of flip floppin failure
    DubbleD likes this.
  6. Duck

Duck . Staff Member

Romney won't be a failure if the "R"'s get control of the Senate & retain the House in Nov. Of course, ... the media will have 2 years to attack the right & blame all the world's problems on Romney, so we'll lose Congress in 2014, then they'll wreck any progress he's made, resulting in, ... yep. Hillary's card-carrying communist *** wreaking havoc from 2017-2021.
    ladygreeneyd likes this.
  7. rigjockey

rigjockey Damned Fernour! Staff Member

Insulting indeed! This man really has a hate-on for the mdidle class. Iwonder if numb nuts wants everyone to be in his favourite class the welfare class? Has he given any thought as to how a system like that would work?
  8. rigjockey

I have no doubt Romney will do a great job. His biggest challenge is getting the votes with that stiff stick up his *** persona. Also like [MENTION=4825]Mike P[/MENTION]ointed out, His never ending flip flopping.
  9. Duck

Duck . Staff Member

It all depends on who has control of the House & Senate. If Republicans get the house, senate & White House, they'll be able to repeal CommieCare & head off that potential train wreck. Since republicans favor big business, it's not exactly what the country needs, however, ... no poor man has ever given me a job. If they give enough tax breaks to big business, repeal Commie Care, *****-slap the unions into submission, end Obama's war on coal energy & stop all that talk of "cap & trade" .. it might be enough to get some private sector job creation going.

Usually, republicans are also pro-liberty, meaning they'd either overturn, or at least not pass any new gun control laws. However, .. a republican was president when they passed the patriot act, so who knows?
  10. ironmanwife

ironmanwife Barn goddess

Do you mean THESE clintons??
    http://www.canada.com/Egyptians pel...orcade with shoes tomatoes/6941308/story.html
    She does such a "fine" job..
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Protesters chanted "Monica, Monica," a reference to the extramarital affair conducted by Clinton's husband, former President Bill Clinton, while in the White House. Others earlier chanted "leave, Clinton" an Egyptian security official said.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Duck likes this.
  11. ironmanwife

ironmanwife Barn goddess

Why is he talking around the soup..just say what's on your mind..not on the teleprompter..WE (gobernment) build the road (with YOUR taxes..oops) so YOU owe us..and WE gonna increase YOUR taxes..you are all selfish #$%^&*()_
  12. Mike

That was resentment to the USA, not Clinton.

Romney may sign off on a repeal to obamacare, but that will be congress doing the job.

If liberals hold the senate, he will show his lack of backbone
  13. ironmanwife

ironmanwife Barn goddess

Ohhhh..okay..I thought she didn't bow deep enough..:toothpick:
  14. Mike

Might want to take what you see happening in that area seriously.

The USA has lost a whole lot of influence in that very unstable part of the world. The USA is also being looked at as vulnerable by others who would love to become a superpower.

What would we do if war broke out before the upcoming election? Or even with romney in office? I think this is a real concern and I don't think enough people realize it.
    gearjammer and Tim like this.
  15. ironmanwife

ironmanwife Barn goddess

Oh I do take it serious..but what can we do about it? We call this Gallows humor ...
  16. bquintb

bquintb New Member

17. Mike

We, as a whole, need to focus on putting solid leaders in every political office. Instead, too many vote for an R or a D, not the best person for the job.
  18. ironmanwife

ironmanwife Barn goddess

Agreed..sounds like a teaparty to me :)
    gearjammer likes this.
  19. DubbleD

DubbleD Cheef Editer Supporter

ENCORE!
  20. rigjockey

Yes You should vote for the best person for the job but if that person happens to be an R or a D , Then they will just tow the party line in most cases.