1. For those of you who were unaware, Dr. Daliah Wachs is a member of our community who donates tons of time here with her expert medical advice (and some humor as well....)

Dr. Daliah is currently raising money for the Leukemia and Lymphoma Society to help save kids with blood cancer. See the link below for more information, and for our current members, a $15 donation will also give you a 1 year supporting membership upgrade to our forum. Click the link below for more information:

$5 To Save A Life

Trucking News: Texas adds another piece to I-69 puzzle

Discussion in 'Trucking Industry News' started by Mike, Jul 29, 2012.

1. Mike

Mike Friendly Admin :) Staff Member

The Texas Department of Transportation has designated a 35-mile portion of existing U.S. 59 north of Houston as Interstate 69. If everything goes according to plan, I-69 will eventually extend from the southern border to existing portions of I-69 in the Midwest.

TxDOT announced the designation on Thursday, July 26, for the portion between I-610 in Houston and the Liberty County line.

This is the second stretch of existing roadway in Texas to become part of I-69. The first was a six-mile segment of U.S. 77 west of Corpus Christi.

Full Story