1. For those of you who were unaware, Dr. Daliah Wachs is a member of our community who donates tons of time here with her expert medical advice (and some humor as well....)

Dr. Daliah is currently raising money for the Leukemia and Lymphoma Society to help save kids with blood cancer. See the link below for more information, and for our current members, a $15 donation will also give you a 1 year supporting membership upgrade to our forum. Click the link below for more information:

$5 To Save A Life

Some info

Discussion in 'KLLM' started by sobertim, Sep 8, 2011.

1. sobertim

sobertim New Member

So I talked to KLLM and their training is 4 to 6 weeks currently paying 400 a week after that .32 a mile to run all 48 no NYC. I asked about regional and that is not available to new drivers. Also the .32 is all the time he said the way to earn more is to do the lease program.:yuck:
  2. krelithous

krelithous Well-Known Member

i dnk i run from lease programs i can't understand renting the money and then renting the vechical and then paying all the bills on top of it and maintance and being bound to one co if they have no loads availible for you then your stuck sittin and they still want that payment atleast with your own mobile billboard you can run off load boards if you have to to keep you making money even though some of the best frieght is not on em. talk to an accountant about purchasing vs leasing understanding contracts and agreements determing cost per mile to operate determining trip profitability and break even point book keeping and taxes incorprating vs sole proprietorship.
  3. krelithous

and get a lawyer to go over the contract with you as well
  4. saddlesore

saddlesore Well-Known Member

Just a typical "Fleece Agreement"..If you go with them .... do so as "Just a Driver" and nuthing other than such
  5. krelithous

id'e go just as a company driver save my money and buy my own truck personaliy you'll come out cheaper in the long run and you can fix it up to how you want as well :)