Rollin', Rollin', Rollin'............

Discussion in 'The Layover Tavern' started by rebel, Aug 3, 2012.

1. rebel

rebel Well known, by a few Supporter

Racer X 69 and Injun like this.
  2. Rigor

Rigor New Member

Saw that story. Sad in a way, but I guess that what drugs can do to a person. Now somebody will have to shell out $300,000.00 to pay for this. Nobody really wins these days.
  3. Duck

Duck . Staff Member

Drugs? The only mention of drugs was marijuana.

Marijuana doesn't make people crush police cars with a farm tractor.
    Racer X 69 and Tn. Truckers Wife like this.
  4. Glenn8963

Glenn8963 Banned

well first, his name is "pion"....that's about all he will ever be.

the insurance should take care of some of the costs, however, now the residents are either unprotected or under protected till replacements can be made.

what a acehole.
  5. Injun

Injun Psycho Squaw Staff Member Supporter

Maybe I'm just twisted, but I thought it was one of the funniest things I've ever seen. :biglaugh:

Nobody was injured. The guy will get his day in court and an evil insurance company will foot the bill. The SO will get brand new cars with all the goodies and the rest of us get a good giggle out of it. If we have a sense of humor, that is.

Hell, even the deputy they were interviewing thought it was funny.
    Duck likes this.
  6. Tn. Truckers Wife

Tn. Truckers Wife Well-Known Member Supporter

I couldn't help but laugh also..lol........

That guy had alot of nerve..
  7. Injun

Well, let's face it. The guy did something many of us have dreamed of doing on occasion. :hail:
    Tn. Truckers Wife, Duck and Micabay like this.
  8. Duck

Duck . Staff Member

Unprotected?

:rolllaugh:

If they don't keep a gun in the house and somebody breaks in, it's their own damn fault.

On occasion? How about once or twice a day?
    Injun likes this.
  9. rebel

C'mon, Glenn.
    Not even a little funny?

Ok, How about this?

You know what I always say.........Better to be pi$$ed off, than pee-oned.......
  10. freedhardwoods

freedhardwoods freedhardwoods

Until they raise their customers rates to cover it.
  11. Injun

The laugh is worth the extra 50 cents per year.

And this occured to me...how can they charge him with leaving the scene of an accident...when it was no accident at all?
    Racer X 69 likes this.
  12. blackw900

blackw900 Flatbedder For Life!

I thought it was great......GREAT!

The funniest thing in the world is when a bunch'a arrogant peckerhead cops have to stand there and watch someone do something like that and they can't do a damned thing about it.

If someone starts a defence fund for this guy, I'll contribute just to thank him for the show!
    Racer X 69 and Injun like this.
  13. rebel

Touche' !
    Excellent point, counselor.
    Injun likes this.
  14. SkateBoard

SkateBoard ***Commie Express*** Supporter

;;; Pion took off, down the road, Nascar style in a tractor.

Lol
  15. colohayhauler

colohayhauler Clutch Monkey

I think about doing exactly that on a regular basis..except it usually isn't police cars!! Now I know what it would look like.. LOL
    Tn. Truckers Wife likes this.
  16. Duck

Duck . Staff Member

Racer X 69 likes this.
  17. blackw900

blackw900 Flatbedder For Life!

Racer X 69 likes this.
  18. hatchettxx

hatchettxx Well-Known Member Supporter

Yeah and it was a unique way :rolllaugh::rolllaugh::rolllaugh:
    Injun likes this.
  19. Glenn8963

Glenn8963 Banned

no, i cannot find humor in destroying property all because that jerk got arrested in the first place for drugs..??

maybe it's because it is where i live and the need for regular street patrols, and the effects of a few patrol cars missing and the crime rates jump up.

not everyone has a gun in thier house (as duckie says), i know i don't.

the insurance company WILL pay out the claims, but i can assure you the rates will increase, putting an additional tax burden on the fine citizens of that area. is that fair to them..???
    i think not.
    he should have been shot on site.

just because he was arrested, this justifies his actions..??

i think not, he broke the law, got arrested, he should have faced the music like a man, not an acehole.

people can laugh at what has happened, (and they are) but i can assure you that if someone is being assaulted or raped or burglarized, and no cop can respond, is it a laughing matter then..??

i think not.

in fact, they "upped" his bail from $15,000 to $50,000, and he has 14 charges against him now, not just he original resisting arrest for the drugs....

i guess they think it's not funny either...

http://www.boston.com/news/local/ve...t_for_vt_man_accused_of_crushing_police_cars/

maybe in a few weeks, or a few months, or a year or two, he will be on "that other trucking site", asking if he can get a job driving..???
  20. ctalarico07

ctalarico07 Member

I thought this would be something I would hear on blue collar tv, but to actually happen is great! That's a good ole boy with some ole fashion revenge. A tractor come on this was great