Random thoughts...put 'em here

Discussion in 'The Layover Tavern' started by MustangLX, Sep 5, 2010.

1. Injun

Injun Psycho Squaw Staff Member Supporter

Ms. [MENTION=8960]Whirlwind[/MENTION] is in her early or mid 30s. Trust me. When she says she's not interested in children, is a free spirit and does not want to get married, she means it. She's one of the few women I know who has her head tied on straight enough to know exactly who she is and what she wants out of life.
    Whirlwind likes this.
  2. Mickey53

Mickey53 New Member

Words can not express how shocked I am by the mindset of some males posting in this thread. Good grief! It sounds like the middle ages...
    I am also that "free spirit".
    Please refrain from attempting to control me and I will do the same for you? Shared communication. 50/50.
    I have managed to be married and birth and raise three children with this simple philosophy.
    Whirlwind and Tn. Truckers Wife like this.
  3. Tn. Truckers Wife

Tn. Truckers Wife Well-Known Member Supporter

There isn't anything wrong with that...I respect someone one who know's exactly who they are and what they want out of life..
    Whirlwind likes this.
  4. Tn. Truckers Wife

I have been VERY HAPPILY married for 32 years and we get along GREAT...We don't argue, we discuss...
    I work a full time job, I cook, I clean, I do laundry, I pay the bills, I pretty much do everything except the yard work....

I have a say in everything and so does he, we discuss issues with the kids or finances for anything that comes up and we always come to a mutual agreement because we treat each other with mutual respect..
    2xR and boone315 like this.
  5. bigyellowpete

bigyellowpete Town Bike Supporter

I drag my woman by her hair.

That way she won't fill up with dirt.
    Tn. Truckers Wife, boone315 and Tim like this.
  6. Duck

Duck . Staff Member

Hmm. Never thought of it that way. Makes sense. :thumbsup:
  7. boone315

boone315 SPACE TRUCKING

I might need lessons, mine officially moved in last week. Now I can't find anything(tools, beer, phone numbers to old girlfriends) my bike mags have disappeared, I have make up where I kept my gun oil and with the 22 month old youngster included, find that I no longer have a nap time and when I do get to sleep, I wake up with a air head (???) stuck in my hair(my Jeep is two months old and it already resembles the floor of a movie theater on the inside). Now instead of her just hopping on the bike with me and going on a run I am spending Saturday doing laundry, WTF, and talking of things disappearing, where has my sexy time gone? These are things she should have been required to mention before. But then waking up next to a 24 year old every morning does have it's advantages.

View attachment 6724
    View attachment 6724
    Racer X 69 likes this.
  8. Tim

Tim U.S.Constitution Supporter

Can she cook BACON?
    Whirlwind and Racer X 69 like this.
  9. boone315

boone315 SPACE TRUCKING

Yes, I came home the other day and she was cooking my lunch in lingerie. Hey, come to think about it, that was the same day she said she was moving in. Dam it, I thought I agreed a little quickly. She does look good in my jump seat though.

View attachment 6726
    View attachment 6726
    Racer X 69 and Tim like this.
  10. Tn. Truckers Wife

SUCKER!!!...hahaha.....J/K.....
    Injun, Racer X 69, boone315 and 2 others like this.
  11. boone315

boone315 SPACE TRUCKING

What can I say, I very well could be but who is cooking, cleaning and sleeping with a 40 year old truck driver with mommy issues, HA!! who is the sucker now?
    Tn. Truckers Wife likes this.
  12. jaiart

jaiart Active Member

Well put Cartman.
  13. Racer X 69

Racer X 69 Member

And where does the crumb grabbing carpet crawler ride?
  14. Duck

Duck . Staff Member

Think: "grandparents".

Free babysitting.
    boone315 likes this.
  15. Sinister

Sinister Well-Known Member Staff Member

People who don't pull their weight **** me off.
    bigyellowpete likes this.
  16. Racer X 69

Racer X 69 Member

Give them a kick in the nuts.
  17. Tim

Wont that just transfer there weight to the ground?
    Racer X 69 and Duck like this.
  18. Tim

19. Whirlwind

Whirlwind Hard to Handle

I believe you misunderstood. I have friends and family who accept me and care about me. I am hardly alone in the world. Nor am I heartless. I am a lousy girlfriend, not a lousy friend. There is a difference between wanting to be single and wanting to be a hermit.
    Injun, Tn. Truckers Wife and Tim like this.
  20. Injun

Injun Psycho Squaw Staff Member Supporter

Okay, just about the time I get used to the Android VI, some bunch'a geeks at Motorola decide to completely reprogram the Android operating system. They're calling it "Ice Cream Sandwich." Really??

I guess we can see who this is being marketed to,
    Racer X 69 and Duck like this.