In God We Trust

Discussion in 'Truckers Political Forum' started by lunachic, Sep 20, 2009.

1. lunachic

lunachic BITE ME !

NBC is presently taking a poll on "In
    > God We Trust" to stay on our American
    > currency.
    >
    >
    >
    > Please send this to every person you know so
    > they can vote on this important
    > subject.
    >
    >
    >
    > Please do it right away, before NBC takes
    > this off their web page. Poll is still open so you can
    > vote:
    >
    >
    >
    > CLICK ON BELOW, VOTE & THEN FORWARD TO
    > FRIENDS
    >
    >
    >
    > http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/10103521/
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
  2. Sinister

Sinister Well-Known Member Staff Member

Why is it so important to have that on our money?

I'm not against completely abandoning the religious foundations of this country, but I can't see why this particular thing is such a big deal.

Now, if they take away the right of worship of choice, then we have a problem.
  3. lunachic

lunachic BITE ME !

Because it was there in the begining, And has never been questioned befor.
    So it was right for hundred of years and now all of a sudden even how we print our money is wrong......If they don't like it, Don't use it....simple..........
    And to me it is a big deal.
  4. Tn. Truckers Wife

Tn. Truckers Wife Well-Known Member Supporter

My vote has been cast..
  5. Chae Transport

Chae Transport New Member

If keeping heritage and tradition is not that important. Should we do as the United Nations is wanting to do and just get rid of the greenback totally ? If you do, where does it stop ?
  6. misterbreeze

misterbreeze New Member

soilent green is made from peeeeople.............
  7. edgarallenho

edgarallenho New Member

In the interest of bi-partisanship..and out of deference to the Christian hating Jews that run our government..I would be willing to use the phrase..In G_d We Trust on our currency.
  8. TJGoSurf

TJGoSurf New Member

Why? Would you care if its on there or not? It's still going to spend all the same. I don't walk around and say to myself, "Who is that dude? The one we trust in?" Then I pull out a quarter and say, "OH! God. How could I forget?"

It's just an NBC poll, nothing groundbreaking, if its that important to you goto firstgov.com and find your senator and congressman and email them I swear they read it.

Wait...what? Where are these Jews? Besides Liberiman.
  9. edgarallenho

edgarallenho New Member

Did you mean to say Libraryman ??

That reminds me....whatever happened to Richard Perle..(the dual citizenship Jew) after he walked out of The National Archives Building..unrestricted.. with incriminating evidence ??

The head of the National Archives was a dual citizenship Jew (nick-named..The Shredder) appointed by gw's neo-con dual citizenship cronies and signed off by gw.

You have no idea what I'm talking about ??

uhhh..that's o.k...I guess.
  10. TJGoSurf

TJGoSurf New Member

joe lieberman? We alll know Obama is a secret jew...
  11. edgarallenho

edgarallenho New Member

Obama is only a puppet..dancing when Emanuel and Axelrod pull the strings.
  12. TJGoSurf

TJGoSurf New Member

Wow, I hope you really dont believe this.
  13. edgarallenho

edgarallenho New Member

I believe Rahm Emanuel was born in Israel and a member of the Israeli military when he was 18.

I believe he is Obama's Chief of Staff.

What do you believe is the function of a President's Chief of Staff ??
  14. TJGoSurf

TJGoSurf New Member

Wow you're ignorance is at an all time high this morning. Since you know little about Israel if anything, everyone who is able bodied is required to serve in the IDF for two years.
  15. edgarallenho

edgarallenho New Member

You are right....I am blinded by the radiance emanating from your knowledgeable brilliance.

I feel sooooo humble.
  16. TJGoSurf

TJGoSurf New Member

Wow you don't get much respect from me with your sarcasm. I thought smart people were supposed to be enlightened and ready to listen to facts and reason.
  17. misterbreeze

misterbreeze New Member

God is alive and well and no matter how much we (humans) try to screw things up, GOD and this planet will be around LOOOOOONG after were gone.
  18. TJGoSurf

TJGoSurf New Member

And so do you think because we take in god we trust off our money that fire and brimstone will rain down upon us?
  19. misterbreeze

misterbreeze New Member

And another thing, why would Jews hate Christians? Christ is/was Jewish and dont both religions adhere to the TEN COMMANDMENTS as a basis for their laws of society? If I'm wrong, someone educate me here.
  20. misterbreeze

misterbreeze New Member

Money, the ROOT of all evil should not be associated with the idea of GOD or any other deity except for maybe beelzebob