Heavy Metal Rockers Before They Were Stars

Discussion in 'Movies and Television' started by kickin chicken, Dec 10, 2011.

1. kickin chicken

kickin chicken Batteries Not Included

What is heavy metal? For some people, that topic that can generate more controversy than religion or quarterback Tim Tebow . Over the years, metal has split into more genres and subgenres than we have room to list here. Bottom line: We say you know heavy metal when you hear it. Now that that's settled, here are some pretty tame pics (and hair and clothing choices), that our friends at Snakkle.com dug up for us, of some of the heaviest rockers out there before they were music legends.

View attachment 14570
    THEN: Alice Cooper Senior Year 1966 at Cortez High School, Phoenix, AZ. NOW: Alice Cooper, born Vincent Furnier in 1948, released his first album in 1969; his most recent effort, Welcome 2 My Nightmare, dropped on September 13, 2011. He also has a syndicated radio show, was recently inducted into the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame, and still performs live. In a video on his website, Cooper said, “I will always be doing something in this business

Heavy Metal Rockers Before They Were Stars Photos | Heavy Metal Rockers Before They Were Stars Pictures - Yahoo! Music
    View attachment 14570
  2. Duck

Duck . Staff Member

Bob Saget?
  3. 2xR

2xR ******* Derelict ******* Supporter

Twin cousin.
    In another life, I dated a girl who was considerably older than me. She claimed to be a classmate of Cooper's. She said the only notable difference in him and the rest of the crowd was his appetite for Budweiser. He really drank a lot of beer for a high schooler. I can confirm she was from Phoenix, the rest is hearsay.
  4. Duck

Duck . Staff Member

Oh yeah? Well I know the carpenter who made the exploding baseball bat that got Sammy "Corky" Sosa in trouble.
  5. MustangLX

MustangLX Parolee,financial advisor

6. MustangLX

MustangLX Parolee,financial advisor

[video=youtube_share;yZ8k6fVe25k]http://youtu.be/yZ8k6fVe25k[/video]

[video=youtube_share;npeiE1N1FYQ]http://youtu.be/npeiE1N1FYQ[/video]