bobtails you SUCK!!

Discussion in 'Truck Stop Reviews and Discussion' started by panhandlepat, Apr 29, 2009.

1. Road Dust

Road Dust Takes a little sunshine

Be sure to burn the incense to mask any unwanted signs of evidence :)
    Racer X 69 likes this.
  2. Racer X 69

Racer X 69 Member

When a person is ****faced drunk, anything is possible.
  3. Gus

Gus What?

Might get something you didn't bargain for.
  4. Cerberus

Cerberus In God We Trust

You've definitly never seen her or a pic of her. She banged on someones door and they saw her she might get charged with involuntary homicide shes so damn fugly. Just the green teeth alone will make the dead roll in their graves.
    Racer X 69 likes this.
  5. Injun

Injun Psycho Squaw Staff Member Supporter

Since we're resurrecting this thread, here's my comment.

I just parked in Pasco. As I went around the back, I noticed two bobtails, each parked in different pull through slots. I didn't catch the name on the one facing rearward at the other end of the lot, but two spaces to my left sits a white bobtail Volvo. With the name SWIFT on the door.

I can only do so much. If my fellow Swifties won't use their heads and help out a bit, the name on that door will never mean anything more than POS bottom feeder starter company. :banghead:
    DubbleD, Racer X 69 and Duck like this.
  6. blackw900

blackw900 Flatbedder For Life!

Fixed....
  7. Racer X 69

Racer X 69 Member

Sure would be nice if dopes like that would figure out that if a bobtail is parked in a pull through spot then it would not be a big deal for the other one to fill the opposite end of the spot, rather than monopolizing two full parking spaces.

No matter what name is on the door. Even Jim Bob's Trucking, LLC.
    Injun likes this.
  8. Racer X 69

Racer X 69 Member

Stacking them on the dash? Hell, I've seen more than that spread out on top of a side box.

[​IMG]
    View attachment 10623
  9. Duck

Duck .-.. --- ... - Staff Member

When you see something like this, how can you automatically assume they're idiots?
    If you weren't there for the previous 10 hours keeping a log of who's come and gone during the night, then you aint got no idea how they ended up parked like that.

What if this is what actually happened before you got there:

8:pM - bobtail #1 pulls into a pull-thru spot. He has no load because his company sucks. He will be there for 17 hours. He purposely stays awake for the next 6 hours so he can sleep in late and be ready to go in 17 hours when his load is ready.
    8:45 - bobtail #2 pulls in behind bobtail #1 & starts 10 hr break.
    9:30 - bobtail #3 pulls into another open pull-thru spot, starts 10 hr break.
    11:pM - bobtail #4 pulls in behind bobtail #3. He also has no load & will be there for the next 17 hours.

6:45 AM - bobtail #2 leaves.
    7:30 AM - bobtail #3 leaves.

8:30 AM - You arrive after driving all night & see two spots with one bobtail in each one. You have no knowledge of how they ended up parked like that, whether the above scenario played out, or whether the guys are just idiots. How can you just automatically assume they were not sharing those spots with other bobtails when they first arrived?
    Injun likes this.
  10. Injun

Injun Psycho Squaw Staff Member Supporter

Good point, Duck. And a good reason a bobtail should try to get a pull through if he's the odd guy, rather than taking up a full length back in trailer spot by himself.
    Racer X 69 and Duck like this.
  11. DubbleD

DubbleD Cheef Editer Supporter

Now there's a true American... saved a couple fer breakfast! View attachment 10624
    View attachment 10624
    Racer X 69 likes this.
  12. DubbleD

Just as sure as...

[​IMG]

they didn't give a care.
    Racer X 69 likes this.
  13. Racer X 69

Racer X 69 Member

14. Racer X 69

Racer X 69 Member

All that is meaningless. Those turkeys need to all come in together, and leave together.
  15. DubbleD

​ LMAO
  16. MasterDon

MasterDon Active Member

Jim Bob can't help the way he is. He had to put up with John Boy's **** for years!
  17. Racer X 69

Racer X 69 Member

Hey, its always 5 somewhere, right? Who says it has to be 5 pm?
  18. Vadim

Vadim Member

That's the stupidest thing I have ever heard, what if that's my truck and I hired a guy who has experience and for some reason did that??? I'd have to kick your butt good for that... I'd never ever do anything like that, we "often and always rip on those who make mistakes" and never see our mistakes :/ consider that bro ....
  19. Duck

Duck .-.. --- ... - Staff Member

Kick his ***, Sea Bass!

View attachment 10626
    View attachment 10626
  20. skb1960

skb1960 New Member

They park along the side and in the way, cause they can only drive forward. They don't know that to be a real trucker you gotta back up farther than most people have driven forward