bobtails you SUCK!!

Discussion in 'Truck Stop Reviews and Discussion' started by panhandlepat, Apr 29, 2009.

1. panhandlepat

panhandlepat snapper slayer

why do damn bobtails have to scatter out in the full-sized spots? there are PLENTY of places to squeeze in a bobtail. ESPECIALLY where there are pull-thru spots where they can double up. do they? HELL NO, why WOULD they.:dunno:

there are probably 6 spots here at the sturbridge mass. pilot parked seperately, ****es me off:2guns:
  2. Biker

Biker Yes, I am!

Double whammy. I feel for ya. Bad enough finding a parking spot, but man... Having to do it in Yankee Land??
  3. patriciajnsn

patriciajnsn Steering Wheel Holder Supporter

I hear that panhandlepat.Plenty of bobtail parking but choose to take a full size parking spot.Truckstops should start banning bobtails from parking in those full size parking spots.Only time I ever parked in a spot was when I was swapping loads and so I could save that spot for the other driver.
  4. shadox65

shadox65 New Member

I think you should go discuss this with them pat.....Don't forget to start by yelling " Hey dumbass!!!"
  5. patriciajnsn

LOL
  6. panhandlepat

yep, same here. they could at least double up since they are pull-thru's i ended up parked along the side of the driveway LOL gotta get in where ya fit in!
  7. patriciajnsn

They don't give a rats *** who wants to park there.If I was angry enough i'd show them the same respect by pounding on their door and hopefully waking them up from a deep sleep asking them to move.
  8. 2xR

2xR ******* Derelict ******* Supporter

Hell... just drive two exits East to route 20 East... Go 1/2 mile to the New England Truck Stop where the real truckers hang out. Tell Pauline I said hello, and, you want the shower with the bathtub.
  9. shadox65

shadox65 New Member

Don't forget to check out Storrowton Village while you are there.
  10. notarps4me

notarps4me Shy and Quiet.

When I was coming up at of out FL I went in a rest area. Plenty of 4 wheeler parking, but a van and a pick up took up a truck spot. A couple states later, the same thing. People are just stupid and rude anymore. Does not matter if it is a 4 wheeler or bobtail or a big truck. Get in a truck stop early and watch all the idiots start parking next to the scale or along the curb, then the guy that comes in to park in a actual parking spot and has to struggle to get in because some fool is in the way.:order:
  11. patriciajnsn

You know I can't understand that either.So much car parking but they choose to take our spots.Why, they have to walk further to use the restroom.Like you said,just plain RUDE.
  12. panhandlepat

thanks 2xR i'm putting that info in tha bank!!
    i started to pull in with his azz! block tha sucker in LOL
  13. patriciajnsn

LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO do it LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
  14. Sinister

Sinister Well-Known Member Staff Member

#1) Take about 20 paper towels off your roll
    #2) Walk to either side of the truck, and open the cap on the fuel tank
    #3) Stuff paper towels in fuel tank
    #4) Quietly tape witty note to door about not being a douchebag
    #5) Finish noite by insulting drivers mother
    #6) Leave, and go find another spot.

...let me know how it works out. I've always wanted to do that to some asshole.
  15. lunachic

lunachic BITE ME !

yep...that's the sand-bar............
  16. Cerberus

Cerberus In God We Trust

Damnit man that does suck. block the phucker in .
  17. snowflake

snowflake Ow ya goin'

lol Pat...lol you wouldn't do that would ya? lol...I 've noticed some of the TS are designating areas for bobtails to line up helps considerably.....
  18. snowflake

snowflake Ow ya goin'

Bathtub! SF raises her head....bubbles! She makes a note of this....flatbedders need pampering too:nod:
  19. notarps4me

notarps4me Shy and Quiet.

Public bathtub??? No thanks... I wear flip flops in the showers so I don't get trench foot.... I sure ain't sliding my bottom across some germ breeding surface....:yuck:
  20. CamelTrucker

CamelTrucker Member

I was at the Pilot in Birmingham and near the fence by the fuel islands was a bobtail. 2am and I seen the empty spot. I quickly whipped around thinking it was an open space. I didn't care, I parked right infront of the bobtail truck since the spot was at the very corner next to the fence and I didn't block anyone else but that bobtail inback of me.

got about 7hrs of sleep, woke up to take a shower and grab breakfast. That took about 2 hours. Walked back out and the frustrated driver was sitting on my step. As I approached the truck he started mouthing off and I attacked him verbally while another senior trucker told him that he doesn't deserve to truck drive because of his stupidity. The senior trucker gave me a thumbs up lol. Ofcourse I didnt move my truck till my 10hrs was up.

Bobtail folks, please have alil courtesy and leave the full size spots for the tired truckers with the burden hitched to the back of their trucks thanks.