Allen West..

Discussion in 'Truckers Political Forum' started by ironmanwife, Nov 11, 2012.

1. ironmanwife

ironmanwife Barn goddess

boone315 likes this.
  2. ironmanwife

ironmanwife Barn goddess

3. Injun

Injun Psycho Squaw Staff Member Supporter

[MENTION=1763]ironmanwife[/MENTION], read the comments on the second article you posted. On the surface, it looks like outright fraud. But due to the ballot design, when you look at actual facts, there is no "141.1%." It's actually close to 70%.

That's not to say there wasn't any fraud. I'm just saying the reported numbers in these articles are misinterpreted by the authors.
  4. dipstick2

dipstick2 New Member

if its fraud....its florida
    ever wonder why it takes us so long to give results? 1 day to walk there because of a DUI last week (while driving a meth lab edition ford van) , a day to vote, 10 days to count the votes (remember the meth lab? they were customers) , and then 3 days to put them on ebay , and 2 days for the "winning" candidates check to clear....

the damn medfly killed our orange trees , we aint got nothing else to make money on besides rat world
  5. rebel

rebel Well known, by a few Supporter

6. Duck

Duck .-.. --- ... - Staff Member

Here's a link somebody put on Facebook.

Update: Massive Voter Fraud in St. Lucie County, FL Called into Question - 141% Turnout | WatchDogWire - Florida

You have to skim through the first part of the article and read the "Update" part.

Why is it always Florida causing all this kind of confusion?
  7. rebel

Same reason as voter fraud and intimidation in Ohio, Pennsylvania and a few others.

Key state with electoral votes.
  8. ironmanwife

ironmanwife Barn goddess

9. rebel

This........

The state issued complete but unofficial results showing Murphy with a lead of 2,442 votes, or 50.4 percent. That's beyond the half-percent margin needed to trigger an automatic recount. A handful of overseas and military ballots remain outstanding, but under state law the decision for a recount is based on Saturday's count.

But there's still this.............

West's only path forward appears to be through the courts. Under state law, he still could contest the election if misconduct or fraud might have changed its result.

AND, what "method" would you call it in the Bush/Gore race?
  10. ironmanwife

ironmanwife Barn goddess

I Really dont care what names you fill in..just sick and tired of these cheating #$%^&*()
  11. Duck

Update:

Vote-count snafus leave Allen West & KFC's Colonel Sanders hanging

View attachment 18643

View attachment 18643
  12. Marc Letourneau

Marc Letourneau UN 1203

I wonder when are we going to stop the BS and get elections sorted out.. How many elections are we going to go through where this takes place.. It's not like we have an election ever year, FIX THE DAMN THING.
    Duck likes this.
  13. diehard

diehard redneck

i think there will be election fraud as long as the voters put up with it. as in this election. the winners are not about to do anything about it because "they won". i hope alan west proves the fraud and maybe it will set new rules for voting that are fair and honest. but then...we are talking about politicks so there are no fair and honest rules. its just what ever they can get away with.
    Duck likes this.
  14. Injun

Injun Psycho Squaw Staff Member Supporter

I don't know what state you're from, but in all of the ones I've lived in, there is voting twice per year. Usually, it's mundane local ordinance and levy crap, but once in May and once in November.

I prefer the fill-in-the-bubble ballots. You don't have to worry about software malfunctions, making sure your chads are completely punched through and they can be printed on tamper-evident paper.

Early voting needs to be done away with excepting only absentee ballots, which should be an option for disabled people who can't get to the polls. The law states elections for federal offices will be held on the Tuesday after the first Monday in November. It does not say elections will be held throughout the second half of October until the Tuesday after the first Monday in November. And election day should be a legal holiday so businesses pay the workers overtime directly if they can't get to the polls because of work. This would deter businesses from attempting to suppress votes with deliberate scheduling conflict.
  15. Marc Letourneau

Marc Letourneau UN 1203

Primary elections here hardly draw out anyone to the polls here. Fraud is going to take place in the key election like the presidential election is what I was getting at.
  16. Tazz

Tazz Infidel Staff Member Supporter

I agree with everything except the paid holiday.

Make Voting one week long, with the bubble ballots and ID checks, and capital punishment for anyone conducting a poll:shoot:. Oh I know the news will ****** because their coverage will be screwy. Maybe they will have to actually wait until there is a decision to start their BS:chop::chop:
  17. Duck

In Illinois, my ballot was the fill-in-the-circle type, and the marker they gave me said "Official ballot marker" on it like it's some special kind of ink or something.
  18. Tim

Tim U.S.Constitution Supporter

My absentee ballot was kinda like that but once I was done filling it out I had to put it in a machine that recorded my vote then the ballot came out the back of the machine like it went through a paper shredder and once it was in the "Official Waste Basket" it spontaneously caught on fire.
    When I asked why it did that they said not to worry that all republican votes did that for some reason.
    diehard and Injun like this.
  19. Duck

Damn it.

After two weeks of challenging the election results in one of South Florida’s congressional district, Republican Rep. Allen West is throwing in the towel. Early Tuesday morning, the Tea Party favorite conceded that he does not have enough votes to beat Murphy.

West has called for partial recounts and challenged the accuracy of the St. Lucie County Supervisor of Elections, but after a judge denied his latest request for a recount of all early votes and legal challenges failed to prove an alternate outcome, West conceded. He continued, however, to raise questions about the process.
    “While there are certainly still inaccuracies in the results and the actions of the St. Lucie County and Palm Beach County Supervisors of Elections rightly raise questions in my mind and for many voters, after much analysis and (Sunday’s) recount in St. Lucie County, our legal team does not believe there are enough over-counted, under-counted or fraudulent votes to change the outcome of the election,” West said in a statement.
    View attachment 18644
  20. diehard

diehard redneck

i would like to see west run for president. hes one of the few politicians that actually have "common sense".